8. The New Guy

Faisu: and you promise her that you will find that guy...

Sid nodded... Faisu said...

Faisu: but how will we find out that tattoo guy... I mean there would be many guy who where having this tattoo...

Sid: no Avu said only that guy is having this tattoo... We just need to find out who is this guy...

Faisu: but how we will find out that guy???... We have to check everyone in the college, and the professors will kick us out from the college...

Sid: we have to find out a way to find him out... May be because of this we will get our answers...

Faisu: but why you want to find the answers, just let it be na, whatever is their mission, let them complete it... We know that they are not evil then why you want to know their motives???...

Sid: I don't know but I think that they are connected with the Rahasya Of Nilgiri... I think they know the reason behind the deaths of the people... And I want to know the reason why so many people died there in that forest... If I found that tattoo guy then Avu will answer my questions... We have to find that guy...

Faisu nodded yes, and they slept...

3 Days Later

In The College

Jannat came back from her house... She gets to know whatever happened with Avneet... She thanks Sid and Faisu... Jannat and Avneet was sitting together in the classroom while Jannat was freaking out on Avneet...

Jannat: why why you told Sid about our mission...

Avu: because he was having doubt on us... He and Faisu both were trying to find out out truth, that's why I said that we are finding a guy who have this tattoo... Now he and Faisu will help us in finding that guy and they will not suspect us... And once we find out that guy we will leave this city as soon as possible... So they will never get to know our truth... Now relax...

Jannat nodded her head... Just then the professor enter in the classroom... Everyone wish him... He said...

Professor: sit down everyone... Students today I am going to introduce a new student in your class so please welcome Dev Joshi...

Everyone looks into the direction of the door and saw a guy standing there...

He came inside the classroom he greeted everyone

He came inside the classroom he greeted everyone... Professor said...

Professor: Dev is very good in studies and secure topped rank on his previous college... Dev we also have topper in this class, he is Siddharth... Go sit with him he will gives you notes and I guess you guys will be good friends...

Dev: sure sir...

He went towards Siddharth... He passes through the bench where Avneet and Jannat was sitting... Jannat said...