6. Mission Friendship Again

Sid's POV:

Me and Faisu went to the college... We are confused how to talk with Avu and Jannat... They will definitely angry on us... But we have to be friends with them to know their secrets... So we went to the class, I saw Avu was sitting on her seat... We went towards our seats and settled down there... But before I can say something professor come to the classroom... The class was going as usual but for the first time I can't focus on the class... After sometime the bell rang... All the students went out... Avu and Jannat was about to go when me and Faisu stops them... Avu said...

Avu: what???...

Sid: we want to talk with you...

Jannat: whatever you guys said yesterday was not enough???... There is something left to say???...

Me and Faisu look at each other and said...

Sid&Faisu: we are sorry...

They were shocked... I said...

Sid: I know we have blame you guys for nothing... But in that forest of Nilgiri many peoples died and that's to an unnatural death... That's why we were become suspicious...

Faisu: yeah we are sorry... Please forgive us...

They look at each other and Avu said...

Avu: well we were angry with you guys then we think about it and came to a conclusion that if any other person would be in your place then they would also react in the same way... So we accept your apology...

We were happy... Faisu said...

Faisu: well if both of you accept our apologies then you guys have to come in my house for dinner...

I look at him in shock... When he make this plan...

Jannat: but...

Avu: we will come...

We smile and they left from the classroom... I said...

Sid: what was the need to call them in the dinner...

Faisu: you only told that we should do friendship with them, then only we will know about their true identity... If they will come to the dinner we will know them better...

Sid: hmmm OK but tell Ammi about it...

Faisu: yeah...

We went outside the classroom... Suddenly a girl came to me and ask me the way to Principal's office... I dictate her the way she said...

Girl: thanks bhaiya...

Sid: no problem sister...

She went to the Principal's office...

In Night:
Faisu's House:

Ammi welcome them in our house... Ammi ask...

Ammi: from where do you both came from... I mean from which city...

Avu: Chandigarh aunty...

Ammi: Chandigarh you know I visited the city... It was Amazing... By the way what your parents do???...

Jannat: they are businessman aunty...

Ammi: anyways let's do our dinner...

We went to the dinning table and Ammi serve our dinner...