Good Bye

Sorry to inform you all that from now onwards I am quitting writing stories... You guys are not reading my announcements that's why I am writing it here... I think I am giving too much targets to you guys... I got many comments that the target is too high, in my stories Rahasya of nilgiri, Obsessed Lover 2, Kismat Connection etc... Many readers are requesting me to update without completing the targets... At first I thought may be you guys are right the target is too much and that's why I gave less target in my new book Khamoshiyan Secrets Lie In Silence... It's only 80 votes and comments but still it's too much for some readers to complete... I have 552 followers but still I can't get 80 votes and comments... And here I am writing a chapter more than 2000 words because if the chapter is less than 2000 words some of you will say that the chapter is so small... If I can't get 80 votes and comments it means I should leave writing stories... What do you guys want I should not give targets so that you guys can read and enjoy my stories without praising my efforts... That's not going to happen... So I am quitting writing, don't worry I will not unpublish my completed books... I will unpublish my on going books...

Good Bye...