10. What Exactly Happened

Sid was lying unconscious in the bed... The doctor was examine him... Ruksaar was standing near the bed, she is having tears in her eyes but she was trying to be strong... Faisu was sitting beside Sid... He was shocked after whatever happened... Tears were flowing from his eyes... Avu, Jannat and Dev was standing there waiting for the doctor to complete his examine... After sometime doctor said...

Doctor: don't worry he fainted due to shock and exhaustion... He will regain consciousness soon...

They all signed in relief... Dev drop the doctor outside the house... They all wait for Sid to regain his consciousness... They all were tired but they were waiting for Sid to regain his consciousness... Avneet said...

Avu: aunty, you and Faisu take some rest and Jannat order some food for everyone...

Ruksaar: I'm not going anywhere until Sid opens his eyes...

Faisu: me too...

Avu: aunty, Faisu I am here na, don't worry whenever he will open his eyes I will inform you both... You guys need rest, if you will not take rest then how you will take care of Sid... Please...

She request them, Ruksaar and Faisu look at each other and nodded... They went to their rooms... Dev said...

Dev: Avneet it's too late I have to go home...

Avu: yeah of course Dev and thank you so much for your help...

Dev: O come on Avneet we are friends and friends always help each other... Take care of Sid...

She smile and nodded... He left from there... Avneet saw Sid who was lying unconscious... Unknowingly she was admiring him... His sleeping figure, his innocence and cuteness were attracting her... She knows her motive, but somewhere Sid was distracting her from her motive... She was lost in him when she noticed that he was getting his conscious back... She went near him, he open his eyes and saw here and there... It takes time for him to realise that he is in Faisu's house... He was little afraid... Avneet said...

Avu: Sid relax you are safe and fine... Here have some water...

She gave him his specs and made him drink water... He said...

Sid: thanks... Where did you find me???...

Avu: in the forest warehouse... But how did you get there???...

Sid: I will tell you but where is Ammi and Faisu???...

Avu: actually they didn't want to go but I insist them to take some rest... I will go and bring them here...

Avneet went to their rooms and called Ruksaar, Faisu and Jannat... They come to Sid's room... Faisu ran towards him and hug him tightly... He said...

Faisu: you don't know how much we were scared...

Sid: I am fine Faisu...

Ruksaar: no you are not doctor said that you have to take rest and you have to eat healthy food...

Sid: Ammi ok fine whatever you will say I will do it...

Ruksaar: that's like my son...

Faisu: I always told you that don't trust on those vampires... But you didn't listen to me...

Sid was about to say something when Avneet said...

Avu: Sid what happened there in the warehouse???...

Jannat: and why Mr Kapoor took you there???...

Faisu: yeah what happened tell us...

Sid: if you let me speak then I will say something na...