5. The Earthquake

Faisu's POV:

Whatever Sid has told me I was shocked... How this is possible... They live near the Nilgiri forest, may be they are some kind of ghost... No no no what are you thinking Faisu, Jannat is so beautiful, how can she be a ghost... May be Sid is hallucinating... Yes he is hallucinating, I think I should make him understand that it was just a red light... I will talk with him tomorrow...  I have told Ammi that I will be with Sid tonight she was worried but I lied that he has little fever and she agreed... I saw Sid was sleeping peacefully... With that I slept...

Next Morning:

We went to our college... Me and Sid was going to our class... This is the right time to talk with him... I said...

Faisu: Sid don't you think that it is impossible what you are saying...

Sid: what do you mean???...

Faisu: whatever Roshni told, don't you think it is weired... I mean how this is possible...

Sid: exactly how this is possible... And that's why I am going to ask Avu what they are hiding... I will know the truth...

Faisu: This is also possible that Roshni was drunk at that time... You know na how she is... That's why she said that and you know na that in a drunken state, a person always tell the truth...

Sid: I don't think that she was drunk because in a drunken state a person talks rubbish also with truth... But she tell only the truth that's too straight forward... You know what I don't want to talk anything about it with you because you have blind in the love of Jannat... That's why you can't see her reality that something is weird in her and Avu... But I am not blind, I can see that they are hiding something and I will find out the truth...

With that he went to the class... But I don't have any answer of his questions may be he is right... Oh god I wish whatever Sid is saying is not the truth... With these thoughts I entered in the class... I sat in my place with Jannat, Sid and Avu... The class was going on when my eyes fell on Jannat, her eyes were closed and hands were inside the desk... When I observed the desk, I saw a green light oozing from there... What's happening???... Suddenly she stand up and shouts...

Jannat(Shouts): everyone go inside the bench... I mean it...

Everyone went inside the bench as she said... Suddenly everything was shaking and some bricks were falling from the ceiling... Wait it is an earthquake... OMG... I ask Sid...

Faisu: Sid are you OK...

Sid: yeah I am fine...

Suddenly the shaking stops... We all came out of our benches... Everything was messed... A peon came inside and said...

Peon: everyone please go outside, the west side of the school is broken...

We all ran outside the college campus... I saw Jannat and ask...

Faisu: how you predicted the earthquake???...

She look at me in shock and said...

Jannat: woh... My focus was not in the class, I was concentrating from a very long time... I feel the earth was shaking, that's why I thought that it was an earthquake...

I nodded my head but I was not satisfied with her answer... I think Sid is right there is something weird about these girls... All of a sudden I saw Sid was running towards the college building... I went behind him and caught his hand and said...

Faisu: where are you going???...

Sid: Roshni mam, she went to the locker room... The locker room is in the west side of the college... She must be stuck there, we have to save her...