~2~

"So you've lived here your whole life? From what i've seen so far it sucks here! How could you not want to live somewhere else" Daniel said to me. We were sitting in his apartment in the living room. Daniel had grabbed me a bandaid for my head and a ice pack for my lip. He seems like a really nice kid from what we've talked about so far.

"I do. But i've lived here for as long as i can remember. All my friends, my family live here, I can't just leave them all behind, you understand what i'm saying?"

"Yeah i do. I always thought that I would be living in New Jersey with my family but here I am, living in California with my mom. You know I bet that a pretty girl like you has a boyfriend here in California that would make her want to stay here or something right?"

"Ew, absolutely not, all the guys here suck and I'd much rather be doing something else then be dating a guy" i shout out in disgust. Wait hold on, did he just call me pretty?

"Oh so you're saying I suck?"

"Wait, no, you actually seem like-able so far. Anyways, I think my head and lip are both good. Do you want me to show you around the area", I say to Danny while getting up from my seat.
"I mean yeah, getting more time to hang out with a cute girl, count me in!"
——————————————————————————
"And we're back here at the apartments", I say to Danny as we turn off of the street and into the apartments.

"Thank you- uh, hey, I never got your name"

"Oh, it's y/n"

"Y/n, what a pretty name for such a pretty girl", Danny said while we were walking back to his apartment. I feel my cheeks start to glow pink. Gosh, do I already like him a little?

"Hey, this guy named Freddy invited me to a beach party tomorrow, you want to come with me? I mean I kinda owe you after making you fall", Danny says while looking at my still busted lip and my slightly better forehead is starting to heal.

"You know what, I'll go. If it means I get to hang out with you there."

"Alright then y/n. I'll come pick you up at 6 tomorrow." Danny says as he starts to jog back to his apartment.

"Okay. Hey, where are you going?"

"My mom probably wants me to help her move in still. I'll see you tomorrow at 6 though!"
———————————————————————————
I've always loved the beach. The waves crashing. It has always been a place that I felt calm at. "You okay y/n?" Danny said.

"Yeah, i just like looking at the ocean"

"Okay, well me and the rest of the group are going to play soccer, you want to play? Y/n?"  I stare atop the hill and see some motorbike lights. Oh god, it's cobra Kai.

"Who's that", Danny says looking in the same direction as me.

"It's the cobra kai group with their asswhole of a leader, Johnny Lawrence". As I say that I see Johnny shouting at Ali.

"Hey! Leave Ali alone!", Danny yells at Johnny while running to them.

Danny pushes Johnny away from Ali. "Who the fuck are you?" Johnny says and kicks Danny to the ground. Danny continuously is getting beat to the ground. This hurts to watch. I run over to Johnny and punch him in the face when he isn't looking.
Johnny cocks his head over to me "So you think you're tough shit huh?". Danny gets off the ground and uppercuts Johnny, distracting him from punching me. Johnny's attention diverts back to Danny. Johnny then kicks Danny in the stomach, and beats him back into the ground.

"God Johnny, you fucking asshole!", Ali shouts at Johnny as she runs to leave the beach.

"Where are you going?", Johnny yells as he runs after her.

"God, are you okay Daniel?" I say as I rush over to Daniel. He's still on the ground. His eye is starting to puff up. Shit, he's gonna get a black eye from this.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are they like that all the time?"

"Yes. Daniel let me take you home. You look completely fucked. Let me help you up here", I say as I start to get him off of the ground.

"Okay. Also, please don't tell my mom, she would kill me"

He is probably right. His mom is going to kill me.

{sorry it seems like a Daniel x reader so far, i've got a plan and also i think i'll start posting new parts every Tuesday and Thursday because i love writing this story so much<3}