~7~

"Mr. Miyagi? Are you in here?", Danny said while walking into the door of Mr.Miyagi's room. Me and Daniel have been better since he apologized. He has been super nice and I can tell from the tone of his voice that he still feels bad about what happened. I look to my left and see about five bonsai trees sitting on a table. Why would this guy have five bonsai trees? This guy seems kind of weird.

"Ah hello Daniel-San. Who is this with you?", an old man says while coming out of no where.

"This is y/n, she wants to learn karate with me!"

"Hm, why should I let her?"

"Oh c'mon Mr.Miyagi! She was there when I got beat up at the beach,she even helped me a little!"

"She did?"

"Yes! I think with a little more training she could make it to the championship!"

"If she wants to learn karate just to fight then no. Karate isn't about fighting."

"Actually, I don't want to learn about karate just to fight people. I want to learn karate to be able to defend myself and be at peace", i say, stepping forward and making my voice heard.

"If that's truly the reason you want to learn karate, then yes, I will teach you. But I have one rule. No getting in fights for fun."

"Got it!"

"Alright then!", i said while punching the air. Now I get to spend more time with Danny and I get to learn karate!
———————————————————————————
It's been a few weeks since I've started learning karate from Mr.Miyagi, and to be honest, it's been great so far! I haven't learned much, but I already love practicing some of the moves I've learned. Sadly though, I've barely been able to talk to Johnny. I feel like he thinks that I've been ignoring him.

"Alright, who can tell me about the Oregon trail?", mr.Johnson asks the class. I lean my head back and stare at the ceiling. This class feels like it's been going since the Oregon trail. I look back in-front of me to see Mr.Johnson starting to talk about it. I turn around and look over at Johnny. I catch him staring at me and his cheeks start blushing. Gah, he's just so adorable. I look over at the clock and see theirs only one minute left in class. Sweet! I raise my hand to tell mr.Johnson about this amazing event that's about to happen.

"Yes miss y/l/n?

"Class ends in about 30 seconds by the way."

"No it- well look at that. Um I was going to assign something but we didn't get that far so I'll have you all do it tomorrow in class. So lucky you, you have no homework!", as he says all that the bell rings meaning class is over for the day. I run out of the room and wait for Johnny. As he walks out of the class I follow him and walk with him.

"Oh, hey y/n. I didn't see you there."

"Hey, I have a question."

"Go on?" Johnny said while we both arrived at his locker.

"Did i catch you staring at me during the last class? And then did you start blushing?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" he said while giving his adorable grin.

"It's okay if you did, it was cute"

"Okay then. Now my turn to ask a question"

"Ooo what is it?"

"So you know how the Halloween party is next week?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Hmm I don't know, I might be busy then". His smile starts to fade away from his face as I say that. I start to panic because I 100% do want to go with him. I reach my arm out and cup his face. "Johnny, I'm joking. I would love to go with you to the Halloween dance." His face lights up like a Fourth of July night.

"Really?"

"Yes, really Johnny". He pulls me into a tight hug and puts his face into the corner of my neck. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you said yes! Ah, I have to go now y/n. I have karate practice. But I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and we can go to school together!"

"Alright Johnny, see you tomorrow!"

"Okay, bye", Johnny said while running to his car. Wow, getting to learn karate and getting to be Johnny's date to the Halloween dance! Life can't get any better can it?
(Ooo what will happen at the dance? By the way, I'm re-writing some old fanfics and rewriting a horror story that I made and Im thinking about posting them here! So if you like Calum Hood from 5 seconds of summer or Sam and Colby, then be sure to comment if you would like to see it!<3)