~21~

It's the final match of the tournament. Johnny vs. Daniel. I'm so nervous. I want both of them to win. I don't want either of them to get hurt. Johnny kicks Daniel so that his leg gets hurt. bad. I falls over and cradles his leg. Mr. Miyagi and I run out to him. He's in excruciating pain. Two people run out over to him with a stretcher. He is ushered away onto the stretcher. I look over to Johnny, with tears in my eyes. His face is in utter shock. "What did you do", i mouth to him while tears fall down my face. He reaches out to me but I turn away and walk to the room Daniel was ushered too. I walk in to see Daniel talking to Mr.Miyagi. "Oh my god Danny. Are you okay?", i say while running to him.

"Eh, my leg hurts, but I'll be alright. Y/n, I don't think I can continue the fight."

"W-what? Why not?"

"My leg hurts to bad. I don't think I can go that long."

"Yes you can; Mr.Miyagi, is there any move that he can do that would last him the rest of the fight?"
"There is one. But it is very hard to do". He whispers into Daniels ear.

"I think i have the strength to do that", Daniel says. I leap into a hug with him and hold him tight. Mr.Miyagi and I lift Daniel off the stretcher and into the mat. Everyone is clapping and cheering for Daniel. Everyone except Kreese and Johnny. I walk over to Johnny and pull him to the side. "What the fuck was that?!"

"I didn't mean it, Kreese told me too"

"And? That doesn't mean you had to do it! You not only almost broke his leg, that move was also fucking illegal! I just can't believe you."

"Kreese said he would cut me from the team if I didn't"

"Honestly Johnny, you turn into a completely different person when you're fighting. The person you turn into, from how you've been acting, is not someone I can love", i say while choking on my tears. He moves his arm out to touch me, but I jerk away. I walk away from him, back to our side of the mat. "Ready positions", the referee says. They bow to him and then bow to each other. "And, fight!". Daniel moves his arms in the air, flicking his wrists so that is palms are facing the ground. He lifts his hurt leg into the air. Johnny starts running to him, but Daniel kicks him in the face. Johnny falls down, out of the circle. "And the winner of the All Valley under eighteen tournament is Daniel LaRusso!" Everyone screams and cheers for him. People lift him in the air, chanting his name. I'm so proud of him. A crowd forms around him, pushing me back until I'm out of the huddle. I see Johnny walk over me, his nose dripping blood. Before I could even speak he gave me a hug. "I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have listened to Kreese. I kept thinking about what you said and I cannot risk losing you. I promise to think things through when I fight from here on out. I love you y/n y/l/n. I always will."

"I love you too Johnny Lawrence, forever". He pulls me out of a hug and gently cups my face. Even with his nose bleeding, I would still kiss him. All of a sudden his body jerks backwards, with Kreese grabbing the back of his collar on his Gi. Kreese walks him outside. I turn around and get myself through the crowd. "Y/n! I couldn't find you! Look, we made it!", he exclaims. His smile is beaming so bright that you can see it from across the room.

"We did make it! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you, I really couldn't do it without your help. You know what?"

"What?"

"A celebration at my house with pizza and some movies sounds really great right now."

"Yes it does Danny, how about we get out of here and  go do that."

"That sounds like a plan to me", he says to me while hopping. I put his arm over my shoulders and help him walk out of the building. The sky was already black. I haven't realized how much time had gone by until now. I looked over to my right and saw Kreese yelling at Johnny. I should go over and help, but i can't with Daniel around me. We get back to his car and i help him into it. I turn back around and see Kreese breaking Johnny's second place trophy. He's in complete shock, with his jaw dropping open. I quickly start to walk over to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing!", i shout to Kreese.
"I'm teaching this young man a lesson about why we don't get in second place", he said, tightening his grip on Johnny's throat. "Sensei Kreese, there is no need to do this", mr. Miyagi says.

"Beat it slow poke, or your next", Kreese says to Mr. Miyagi. Then Mr. Miyagi turns Kreese around and punches his back, which lets Johnny go. Johnny stumbles into my arms, gasping for air. Kreese stands back up, getting into a fighting position. He starts to punch Mr.Miyagi, but Miyagi ducks just in time, making Kreese punch the car window. The window shatters. His hand starts to bleed rapidly. Kreese turns around and does the same thing again with his other hand. Another car window shatters, making Kreese's other hand bleed. It was beautiful seeing this asshole get what he deserves. Kreese falls to his knees, his face in shock. Miyagi grabs the back of his head while pulling his other hand back. "Mercy is for the week. You're not trained to be merciful here. A man face you he is enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy", Miyagi says.

He then starts to punch Kreese in the face. Before his hand touches Kreese's face, he stops. He moves his hand twords Kreese's nose and honks it. Miyagi then let's go of the back of Kreese's head.
~
Hey all! Sorry I haven't been posting that many parts, but im thinking about just waiting to post more parts and write most of the story. <3