~19~

It's been a week since Johnny and I had our pillow fort date, life's been pretty good. We've both been pretty busy with karate lately though. It's finally the first of December though! I'm excited to get Johnny something for the Holidays. I asked Johnny if he and some friends would want to go shopping for the holidays. He agreed and hopefully he should be picking me up soon. The weather looks amazing outside. All nice and clear. Weird for December though. I hear a honk outside. That must be him! I open the door and see Johnny waiting for me. "Are you ready doll?", he asked.

"Yup! Where are your friends?"

"Oh there here, they are just in Tommy's truck."

"Alright, that makes sense. Let's get this thing on the road!"
——————————————————————————
I hop out of the truck and look at the mall. It's perfect. I had never been to this one before though because it's known as the "rich" town in Reseda.
The boys are all riled up. Mostly from just joking around, but also from praising Johnny for getting a girlfriend and them asking me a lot of questions about him and us together.

"I think the laser tag place is still open, maybe we could all hit there later!", one of the boys shouted. I feel Johnny's hand slither into mine.
"Are you excited", he said as we started walking to the front doors of the mall.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry about the boys."

"Oh there fine. They're just excited that we're together!"

"I know, but still. They keep practically harassing you with questions and things like that.", he says while chuckling. He opens the door for me and we walk into the mall. The mall looks like a oasis mixed with paradise. The mall is two stories, a large food court, and a glass ceiling for most of the roof.

"Alright, where to first?", i say to the boys.
—————————————————————————-
"So? Where did you guys go?", i ask the boys. We all decided to meet back at the food court around noon. Everyone is starting to stuff there faces. I got a NY Attitude Burger from Nathan's Famous, a pretzel from Aunty Anne's, and a mango pineapple smoothie from Orange Julius. I am so starving. I forgot to grab something or breakfast this morning.
"Well, we went to the Sam Goody store and checked out some music, then me and Tommy went to Merry-go-round, and then after that, we went back here", said Dutch.

"Mmm nice, Johnny and I went to Waldenbooks, Brookstore, Wicks 'n' sticks, Chess king, and the Arcade", i said to the group. The group goes silent for around five minutes while everyone is eating.
"While i was shopping, i was thinking that maybe after we all finish eating, we could all go play laser tag! It would be so fun and y/n hasn't played the one here!", Jimmy said. We all agree with him.

"Why don't you guys go off and play one round without me first, and then we can all play one together!", i say while all the guys were cleaning up. All the guys agreed except Johnny.

"Don't you want to play babe?", he says to me.

"Yes, I really do! But I want to go back to Waldenbooks and check something out. Plus, I want you to have fun with the boys by yourself". He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, i promise I'll come get you when the game ends", he says while standing up. He jogs over to the boys. I finish the food in front of me throw my wrappers away. The food was delicious. I walk over to Walden books and go to the romance novels. I pick up Princess Daisy, Pride and Prejudice, the Notebook, and The Princess Bride. I've been told these are all great books. I walk over to the horror section and check out what they have. I grab It, American Psycho, Carrie, and Pet Cemetery. I think these are all the books I should have for now. I feel something stroke my waist. Who the fuck could that be? I look over my shoulder and see Max, my ex boyfriend.

"O-oh hi Max, what are you doing here?", i ask him. Max and I had a five month relationship. He was a great guy, except when we broke up. He started stalking me, begging me to come back, repeatedly calling me. After seven months, he finally stopped one day. I thought I had finally had him gone.

"Oh nothing, just shopping until I saw you beautiful", he says. That makes me want to faint and die on the spot.

"How have you been lately? I see you're still cute as the last time I saw you y/n."

"I'm fine. I've been great."

"Nice, i moved to Nevada so I'm just visiting family. Sorry I stoped calling you baby", he says while getting closer. Ironic that it feels like I'm in a horror movie while in the Horror section. He puts his hand on the left side of me, practically pinning me against the bookshelf.

"Max. Don't call me that", I say sternly.

"Yeah right baby, you know you want me", he says licking his lips.

"No. I don't". He puts his other hand to the other side, trapping me.

"Whatever. What are you doing tonight? Maybe we could get freaky and you know."

"Let me go Max. I don't want to do anything with you". I feel my stomach spinning.

"No. You do. You're just not in a good mood. I can't resist you anymore baby, I just want to see what you look like without those clothes on", he says while moving his hands to my waist and pulling me closer to him. I feel frozen. I want to shout and scream but I just can't.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE", Johnny shouts while sprinting to us.

"Hey, dude, leave us alone. Me and my girlfriend are fine as we-", he says until Johnny cuts him off by uppercutting his jaw. Max let's me go and falls to the floor. Johnny walks over to me and holds me.
"Are you okay y/n? I shouldn't have let you go on your own. I was worried that someone would do this", he says.

"I-I'm okay. Can we just leave the store?"

"Yes. Guys, beat him until he can't fucking talk". Johnny walks me out of the store and into the food court.

"Who was that?", he asks.

"That was Max. My ex boyfriend. We broke up a year ago but he has been basically trying to get me back ever since. He stopped trying to contact me months ago until today. I thought he was gone forever."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but he touched my waist and tried to take me so he could have sex with me."

"Oh my god princess. I am so fucking sorry.", he says while pulling me into a hug. He's rubbing my back, which is helping me calm down. "I promise to always watch over you. I never want anything like this to happen again."

"Babe?"

"Yes?", he says pulling out of the hug. His eyes are full of worry, sorrow, and anger.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I think I'm going to puke".

"Okay, i love you so so much."

"I love you too". I sprint into the girls bathroom and throw myself into a open stall. I open my mouth and vomit slams into the toilet. All the fear, uncomfortableness, all the thoughts and memories running in my mind vomit out of me. I finally stop and sit to the side. I feel fucking terrible.
————————————————————————-
We all walk out of the mall for the day. I'm so tired. After that laser tag game and the incident, I'm practically falling asleep as I walk. Johnny put his arm over my shoulder, letting me play with his fingers. The boys decided to all sit inside Tommy's cab, leaving me and Johnny to sit in the bed. Johnny lifts me into the bed before lifting himself in. He closes the door and we both sit against the back window. The car starts moving forward and off we went. Johnny holds onto my hand and points into the sky with his other hand. "Look", he says. I look into the night sky and see a big bright star.

"Wow, it's beautiful", i say only half awake.

"It is. I say that's our star. What should we name it?"

"Uh...Violet", i barely make out.

"Huh, Violet, I like it". I move over and sit in his lap, putting my head in his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and the last thing I heard him say before passing out was "Goodnight my love, I love you so incredibly much".

( wow this part is huge! I hope you guys like it! Also no part on Friday, I've been constantly having bad days this week.I love you guys, hope you all had a good day<3)