~20~

The All Vally tournament is today. I'm so fucking nervous. Johnny and I haven't been able to hang out in over two weeks. Both Mr.Miyagi and the Cobra Kai instructor have been making training longer to get us prepared for today. I've been ready in my Gi for hours now. I couldn't sleep last night. I walk outside of my apartment to Danny's. I knock on his door to see if he's awake yet. He opens the door, also dressed in his Gi.

"From one to ten, how nervous are you?", i ask him.

"About twenty."

"Good, I am too. Have you had anything to eat yet?"

"Nope, have you?"

"Also no. Should we get something?"

"Probably. Come inside y/n, it's way too cold outside". I walk inside him and his moms apartment. I haven't been here in months. He offered me some waffles and a orange. I dressed my waffles in maple syrup and sat at his dining room table. He sat next to me and we started basically stuffing our faces.
—————————————————————————-
"He did what?", Danny asked in disbelief. I was telling him about what had happened yesterday.
"Yeah, I ended up throwing up in the toilet at the mall cause I was that freaked out about what was happening". We both had finished eating breakfast and were waiting until the it was close to the tournament. I looked at the clock on the wall. "We have, like, maybe an hour and a half until the tournament starts for the day. Do you want to just go now and not wait?", i asked Danny, not knowing anything better to do.

"Yeah, why not". We both got up from the table and headed out the door. We left the apartment complexes and hoped into Danny's car. The weather was once again, really nice. It's a little chilly, but all around great. I roll the window down and let the air hit my face. It was just what I needed after being so nervous. Private eyes by Hall and Oats was playing in the background. I move my hand like a wave outside of the window. I look over to see Daniel smiling at me. "Hey, get back to driving or we'll get into a wreck!", i say while chuckling. He laughed and responded "Okay! I will! You just looked so nice and peaceful, it was hard not to look at you". I am so glad I met Daniel. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.
—————————————————————————-
I tap Daniels shoulder and point to Mr.Miyagi who just entered the room. We walk across the room to meet him. "Daniel-San, y/n-San, are you ready?"
"Well, yes and no", Daniel says while scratching the back of his head.

"Why?"

"Well, y/n and I are just nervous. We both want to do really well!"

"And you will. Think back to your training, think about what you both have learned, and you will do great"

"Thank you mr.Miyagi. We wouldn't know what to do without you", i say while giving him a hug. Both Daniel and I love mr.Miyagi. After months of training, we both are finally able to show what we we've learned from him. We let go of him as we hear the p.a system go off. "The tournament will start in one our."

I feel someone's arms crawl around my waist. Their head sits on my shoulder. At this point, it's obviously Johnny hugging me from behind.

"You made it!", i say to him as I turn around.

"Well how could I! You know I'm also competing today."

"Well yeah, but still. How do you feel?"

"I'm excited, but also so nervous. I know I'm going to do great, but it's just the pre-tournament jitters."

"That's normal babe, I have them too. But I know for a fact that you're going to do amazing."

"LAWRENCE. BACK HERE.", a man says from across the room.

We both look over to the voice. "I gotta go, Sensei Kreese is calling me. I love you". Johnny says. He cups my face and kisses my forehead before running back to his group.
—————————————————————————
He hits me in the face while I duck. I am in the middle of my first tournament fight. I kick his side just hard enough for him to fall. The referee pulls me over to him and lifts my arm. "Y/N Y/L/N WINS!", he yells. I walk over to Daniel and he gives me a hug.

"Great job y/n! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you Danny! When do you go on?"

"I think now. I have to fight someone from Cobra Kai."

"Which one?"

"That one I think", he says while pointing to someone. I turn around and see he's pointing to Bobby. Oh no. As much as I love Daniel, Bobby has always been there for me no matter what. I walk as fast as I can over to Bobby. "Hey Bobby"

"Oh hey y/n! You did so great out there!"

"Thank you, I just came to say good luck out there! You really deserve it!"

"Oh thank you y/n. You're one of the bestest friends I could have asked for."

I feel someone's finger tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a man twice my height standing in front of me. "I saw what you did out there. Good job kid."

"Thank you sir", i say as I start to walk away. He grabs my shoulder. "Have you ever thought of joining a actual dojo? I can tell you have a lot of talent in you"

"No I haven't, I-"

"Well you should. My names sensei Kreese, I teach at Cobra Kai. You should join us. You would be better off here then with that old man over there", he says while cutting me off and nodding over to Mr.Miyagi.
I flick his hand off my shoulder and storm off. What a fucking dick. Daniel and Bobby set foot onto the mat, getting into stance to fight.
(Hi guys! Hope all is well! Not much going on but I'm thinking of posting this and writing the rest of the story. When I finish it I'll post probably one part a day)