~9~

I pick up the front of my dress and start running out of the doors. Instead of wearing high heels like an actual princess, I decided to wear my converse. Thank god I did that. I see that Johnny and his friends are crowded around Danny, kicking him on the ground. "JOHNNY! STOP IT!", i start to say as I feel someone picking me up by the waist. I looked up and saw it was Bobby. "Bobby! Let me go!", i say while kicking forward.

"I can't. Johnny told me to do this if LaRusso were to pick a fight again"

"What?"

"Johnny told me that if LaRusso were to ever try and cause problems again, that I was to hold you back from it." As he was talking I was able to break out if his grip. I run over to Johnny and start hitting his back. My makeup is running down my cheeks at this point. "STOP IT JOHNNY. I THOUGHT THAT YOU AND DANNY WOULD TRY AND BE NICER TO EACH OTHER", i said in between sobs. Johnny turns around and sees me. His eye is starting to swell up, and he's got bruises on his cheek. "I'm sorry darling". Right after he said that, Danny was able to kick him in the back of the head. Johnny falls face first into the dirt. I look up and see Danny. He looks ten times worse than Johnny. "AND YOU", i yell at Danny. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!".

"I just attached a hose to my shower head and sprayed him with water".

"WHY? YOU TOLD ME YOU JUST NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM!"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to get revenge from last time at the party."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DANIEL.", i can't fucking  believe that both of them are doing this right now. Johnny gets up and punches Daniel in the face. "Look, just let me finish this and then we can talk this through"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU KNOW HES MY FRIEND! YOU COULD HAVE JUST LEFT AND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

"ME? WHAT IV'E DONE? YOU'RE THE ONE DEFENDING HIM! HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THIS. THE PARTY, THE SCHOOL. ALL OF IT WAS HIM!", he snaps back at me. His glow with anger, he starts walking away from the fight walking forward, making me walk backwards.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM, BUT YOU STILL DECIDED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH HE TALKED ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU. YOU STILL THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA TO BE FRIENDS WITH THAT SHIT. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER Y/N!", he said. By now we had reached the wall of the gym outside. I look behind Danny's shoulder and see Ali helping him up.  "YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I PUT UP WITH HIM IS BECAUSE OF YOU. I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO MAKE HIS LIFE LIVING HELL IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU. I DON'T DO THAT BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N. BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, AND IF I DID TRY AND DO THOSE THINGS TO HIM, Y-YOU WOULD HATE ME. AND I WOULD HATE ME", He says while tears start to stream down his face. At this point I am uncontrollably sobbing. I'm speechless. Most of the time I know what to do in these situations with him, but this time I don't. I pull Johnny into a tight hug. I let him rest his head on my shoulder. "I, I just don't want to lose you y/n. I've never felt this way about another person before". I can hear that the  Halloween party inside is still going on. The song Laughing on the Outside by Bernadette Carrol is playing. "Johnny?"

"Yes y/n"

"Can you please just take me home?"

"Yes, can we please talk about things though? It doesn't have have to be tonight. Just. Can we please talk about it soon?", he asks me, lifting his head up.
"I need to think about it, okay Johnny?". I put my hand in his cheek. You can see the stains from his tears on his cheek. He pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry about everything", he says.

"I am too".
(This was super emotional to write for some reason. Anyways, hope you've had a good day! I published the first part of falling in and out of love so check that out if you want! Remember to get some water and eat some food! I love you all <3)