~16~

"WHAT THE FUCK!", i shouted out. Everyone in the room looks over to me. The moment Johnny's eyes meet mine, it's like he's no longer drunk. "Y/n, I-I'm so sorry".

"Are you kidding me? You said you would go talk to her! Not fucking make-out! I..I love you, and you said you loved me. But I don't think you meant it."
"I did,just, please wait-"

"No! I, just leave me alone Johnny. I cant even look you in the face", i say while cutting him off. I turn around and walk back to Daniel. I can barely see with the tears in my eyes. They are streaming down my face. "Daniel, can you please-"

"Yeah, I'll get my car started up, I'll ask my mom if you can stay the night too".

"Thank you", i say as my voice cracks.

"Please, i didn't mean it.", I hear Johnny say as he grabs my shoulder.

"Johnny, just leave me the fuck alone. I can't believe you did that. Was all the time we spent together, the hugs and kisses we gave each other, the love we shared, was it all a joke to you? Was I just another girl for you to use until you got bored so you could go off and do the same? You know, at first I had my doubts about you. But now, I don't even know what to even think."

"Cmon y/n. He'll just hurt you even more", Daniel says cutting in. I take his arm and we start to walk off.

"No, please y/n, i love you", he says. I look behind my shoulder to see him uncontrollably sobbing. As much as I want to run back to him and hold him, tell him that everything is going to be okay, i really just want to leave and be swallowed up by the earth.
———————————————————————
"I knew I should have told you to stay away from him. I thought he was different than what I was told, and I had thought since you thought he was fine, he wouldn't do that type of shit.", Daniel said pulling into the side of the curb. At this point my hair, my makeup, are all ruined. I don't believe that this is all real. Everything was perfect with Danny. I stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. The moon was brighter than usual. Or my tears had made my vision more clear than usual. I walk around the building to try and calm myself down a little. Around the corner, I see a man trying to crawl into a window. I-is that fucking Johnny? Is that my window? I walk over to the laser he's on and shake it a little bit. He turns around and looks at me. His eyes are bloodshot, nose is running snot all down his lip. "Y/N", he yells out to me while crawling down the ladder. I can tell this was already a mistake. He can barely walk, he must still be drunk. "Can you please let me explain what happened y/n"

"I think you clearly explained what was happening"

"No, Ali came onto me. Her parents wanted us to dance because they think we were still together. We danced and I tried talking to her but she kissed me. I tried to pull away but she was clawing onto the back of my head. When I was finally able to pull away, I yelled and screamed at her for what she did."

"How do I know you're telling the truth? I can tell you're still drunk Johnny."

"Go ask the boys. Me, Jimmy, and Dutch were the only ones who drank tonight. Look, I know you're hurt right now y/n. And I'm sorry that all this happened. But I love you. I would never ever try to hurt you on purpose. Every time your hurting, I am too. I love you more than I love life itself. You're the one I want to marry."

"I don't know how to feel right now. You hurt me, but I still-"

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PREPY ASS BITCH", Daniel yells from the corner. He must have realized that I wasn't at the car. "What were you doing y/n? I told you to stay at the car!"

"I was just trying to catch my breath Danny! I'm still pretty upset over tonight!"

"Look i just was trying to talk to her. Nothing else", Johnny said while starting to walk away

"Oh no come back here. So you were just going to break into her and her moms house to try and figure things out? Yeah that would have totally worked dumb-ass. Besides there is nothing to try and work out! You kissed Ali and showed to everyone there you don't like y/n. That you never did". Daniels words are hurting worse than the kiss at the party.

"You know Daniel just shut up. You don't know how I feel. Have you ever lost the closest person to you because of something another bitch did. You're lucky I don't kill you right now!"

"Don't talk about Ali like that! She's not like that at all!"

"She is! I've known her longer than you have, so I know exactly what I'm talking about Daniel!". Johnny ran at Daniel, knocking him to the ground. Both of them are scrambling around, trying to hit each other. Johnny gets on his feet and almost kicks Daniels face. Daniel rolls out just in time. Daniel jumps back on his feet. "STOP. BOTH OF YOU FUCKING STOP!", i shout at both of them. I forget about the party, about the first time something like this happened. I just wanted everything to stop and for everything to be okay. I run away into the apartment building. I didn't even realize I was running until I was sitting on the concrete. I tuck myself into a ball, and just sit. I want to sob, or be angry. But I just feel, numb.

(This chapter really sucks but I also feel like it's okay. I love you guys !)