~3~

Ever since the fight at the beach, Danny and I have become great friends. For the past 2 weeks Danny and I are able to hang out with each other almost everyday! He actually isn't an asswhole like all of the other boys at West Vally High.

"The War of 1812 was a conflict between between the united states and its allies.", said Mr.Johnson. This history class has felt like it's been going on since 1812. I turn around to face Daniel. He's completely sound asleep. He's sort of cute when he's sleeping. I turn around to face the board to try and pay attention to the last 15 minutes of class. Then, I feel like there's 2 holes burning right through my skull. I turn around and see Johnny staring right at me. Fuck, does he remember me from the fight and wants beat me up? He then faces his desk. I- Is he blushing?! Johnny, asshole of the century, is possibly blushing at me? I look around the other way to see if some hot popular girl was sitting diagonally from me. No hot girls in sight that way. Am i going insane? Probably.

"Okay, Daniel, do you know the- Daniel?", Mr. Johnson says. Danny is still completely asleep.

"Psst, Danny!", i whisper-shout to him. He's completely out of it. I flip around and grab my history book. Then, I slam it down on his desk. He immediately gets up. "Ahh! Am I dead?", Danny asks while flinging himself back into his chair.

"No, but you're definitely going to get detention"

"Why yes, you're right Y/l/n. LaRusso, Detention after school, right here.", Mr. Johnson says to Daniel.

"Shit. Well looks like we can't hang out today"

"It's okay. I actually need to do homework for once."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then y/n."
—————————————————————————
"Okay class see you tomorrow!", Mr.Johnson says, meaning that school is officially over for the day.

"Alright, bye Danny, I'll tell your mom that we went to the library to study."

"Thank you y/n, you're a lifesaver."

I walk out of class to finally get all my stuff and go home. I open my locker and try to get my stuff together. I close my locker shut and see Johnny standing behind the door of my locker.

"Holy shit", I say in shock and drop all of my stuff.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Let me help you with that", Johnny says while starting to get on his knees.

"Thank you. Now, why were you waiting outside my locker?" I say while trying to but all of my things in my book bag. Was he waiting for me to kick my ass?

"Actually, I overheard in class that you were free after school today, and I was wondering if you wanted to hangout." I stand up and cock my head to the side. "Are you sure you have the right person?", i say to him, about to leave and just hang out somewhere for the next couple of hours.

"You are y/n, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well then yes I do. Plus, I think you'd want to explore around town since you're new here"

"Wait hold on, do you think I'm a new kid? You realize I've been going here my whole life right?"

"I-I thought you just moved here. I swear I've never seen you around here before"

"Well that's because I'm not a hot popular chick", I say while turning around, starting to walk away.

"I mean you are hot, but- i- never mind. Anyways, I never got an answer if you wanted to hang out or not", Johnny says while turning around to face me.

"Okay fine. I'll go with you. But! Only for two hours, because that's when Danny gets out from detention soon"

"Okay! Do you want to go now? Because if we go now I have the perfect place we could go"

"I mean my mom still thinks I'm with Danny for the rest of the day. So sure! But, if we go there's three rules you have got to follow."

"What are they?"

"One, don't touch me in a weird way. Two. Remember this is just us hanging out, nothing more. Three. Don't be weird"

"That's it?"

"Yeah, unless you think there's another one I should include?"

"No, not at all!"

"Then yes, that's it"

"Sweet! Follow me!", Johnny says, practically running to his car.

I feel my cheeks start to get warmer and warmer. Fuck, am I blushing, and am I actually excited to go hangout with Johnny? What the hell is wrong with me!
———————————————————————————
"So why'd you choose the beach to come to?", i asked while strolling on the beach with Johnny. As bad as I thought this was going to go, it's been pretty good so far. He hasn't acted like the asshole I've known my entire life. "Well, if come here at the right time, you can- hey it's happening come sit down next to me." Johnny says while sitting down next to me. I sit next to him and look out at the water. The sun is setting, but all of a sudden, a pod of dolphins leap into the air. "Wow, this is beautiful. How'd you know that this was going to happen!", i ask him.

"Well, when I was younger, me and my mom used to come here around this time almost everyday."

"Wow, thank you so much for taking me here. I'll cherish this for a long time."

"You're welcome. Anyways, I wanted to bring you out here because I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to one of Ali's party on Friday?"

(oh my god! 1st on the johnnylawerence hashtag! thank you guys so much! you all have a special place in my heart. as always put suggestions of things you may want to see in the story's and have a wonderful day you beautiful people <3)