~22~

"Babe, for the last time, you did amazing during the fight!", i say to Johnny in his car. After the fight, Johnny and I left. Johnny wanted to drive to blow off some steam from getting second place, but it wasn't working that well.

"But you saw what Kreese did! He smashed my trophy because i got second place!".

"And that's because he is a asshole, and you know that he is!"

"But-"

"That's it, you did great babe, we both know that Kreese is just a jealous dickhead because he never got first in his life. Even though you didn't get first, I'm very proud of you", i said while cutting him off.
"Okay fine, what time is it anyways?"

"Ummm, I think it's seven-ish? Maybe eight?"

"Perfect", Johnny says. He then swerves the car into the right lane, and then going onto an exit.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see soon doll, you'll see"
————————————————————————
We exit a tunnel to see lights from a nearby small town light the sky.

"So what are we doing here?", i ask looking out the window.

"You'll see, we're almost there though". We pull into the sort of dim town. It was peaceful here. Quiet, no cars roaring up and down the street, no fighting, just quiet. I loved it. He turns into an old supermarket, that was dim lit by the town. I guess this town doesn't like light. He shifts the car into park and jumps out the door.

"So what are we doing?", i shout to him. He ignores me and opens the trunk. He lifts what looks to be a boom box out and sets it on the ground. He walks over to my side of the car and opens my door. "See princess, the reason I brought you here is to do something special", he says as he takes my hand.
"And what's the something special?"

"It's slow dancing with you in this parking lot", he says letting go. He goes back to the boom box and sets it on the hood of the car. As he turns it on, You're the Inspiration by Chicago starts playing. He takes my hand once again and takes me to the front of the car. Placing his hands on my sides, he starts swaying me back and forth. "You know, there's actually another reason I brought you here".
"And that is?"

"Remember the Halloween party?"

"Yes?"

"I promised you a dance, so here it is".

"I thought you had forgotten about that", i said while he spun me around.

"I could never forget a promise i make to you, or break one." He then dipped me down, and passionately kissed me with his lips of smooth silk.
————————————————————————-
"Where to now love?", i asked Johnny. We both sat in his car. After around a hour of dancing, both of us agreed that our feet were starting to hurt and we were already into the early hours of the morning. "Hopefully, home", he says starting the engine. He pulls out of the parking lot, leaving the now special parking lot. I pressed my head against the cold window, staring at the stars that I could see. Johnny places one of his hands on my thigh, using his index finger to draw little hearts on it. The sky is mysterious. There's so many things out there that nobody knows about. Johnny suddenly pulls the car off the road. "What's going on?"

"The tire went flat. Something stabbed it and now we're stuck here!", he said, his voice raising.

"Well what are we going to do?"

"I don't know! Maybe I can page Bobby and ask him to come pick us up?"

"It's like 4 am! Are you sure he's even up?"

"I don't know, let me just call him with my Motorola"

"You have a Motorola! Those things are like four thousand dollars!"

"My mom got it for me earlier this year for my birthday, but that's not important right now". Johnny steps out of the car to make the call.
———————————————————————-
Around 15 minutes later, Bobby finally arrived. "Look who finally showed up! Didn't think you were ever going to show up", Johnny said waving him over. I looked over to see Bobby brought tommy along with him to help put a new tire on. Johnny walks over to my side of the car. He opens it and caresses my face. "Okay love, Bobby is going to take you home while me and Tommy change the tire. I'll see you on Christmas Eve i love you princess."

"I love you too, don't be out later than you need to"

" I promise I won't". I stepped out of the car and walked over to Bobby's. He had a light brown 1970 jeep wagoneer. After Bobby closed my door and hopped in the drivers side, I looked back to Johnny. He placed his fingers on his lips, blowing a kiss to me. I giggled at the cute act, blowing one back after. Bobby finally drove off while the sun was coming up, turning the once black sky a pink and deep purple color. I feel my eyelids start to feel more heavily than normal. I think it's time I sleep for the night. Well, more like day now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey! i think I'm going to stop posting as much untill I finish writing the story. I have the rest of it planned out, i just have barely had any time to write. I'll post occasionally while I'm writing, but it probably will be like once a week (if I write as much as I want to). but yeah I just wanted to inform y'all that!