Chapter 32 ;)

Your POV;

"Mark I'm pregnant." You say shyly, softly sobbing in your hands, afraid of his disapproval or rejection. "Y-you are pre-pregnant?!" He asks in disbelief, to which you reply with a soft nod and a louder cry in your hands.

"Please don't leave me like Lucas." You plead now looking up at Mark. "No no Moon, I could never, I am just really confused though, so if it's not too much... um- do you want to go to my dorm, to quietly talk and drink some hot choco? Chae told me that is one of the things you eat without trouble." He asks hesitantly.

"Wait, you're not going to push me away now?" You ask slightly amazed at what you did to deserve a friend like Mark Lee.

He chuckles. "No Y/N, you weirdo, why would I leave you alone, you've done nothing wrong, now come here." He smiles while pulling you once again in one of those bear like hugs. "Thank you." You mumble while clutching his shirt in your fists.

"No need to thank me Moon." He kisses the top of your head and rubs his hands comforting over your back. You melt in his hug and you can't help but feel that warmth that you've always longed for.

He lifts you up bridal style and takes off towards a back parking lot. You shriek for a second when you get lifted of the ground but when you feel your legs slumping down you realise how tired you became from the running, talking and crying. "Where are we going?" You ask in a soft but clearly tired voice.

"My dorm, so you can rest and I can take care of you as much as I like." He giggles. "Thank you." You mumble again before letting out a small yawn and falling asleep in his arms.

He looks down at you with a content smile. "Damn Moon, if you weren't Lucas's I don't know how I would've felt, little sis."

You stir a bit in his hold and vaguely remember getting put down in a car and falling asleep on someones lap. Mark again lifts you out of the car and walks towards his dormitory. When getting inside he hears yelling and screaming coming from upstairs, WayV's dorm.

You wake up from the yelling and Mark puts you down, but not without putting an arm around your waist to keep you steady. "Aish, what happened there?" Mark sighs. You listen to the voices yelling upstairs and you freeze in your tracks.

Two voices, which you know like no other. Two voices who made and broke your life. Two voices screaming at each other. Two voices fighting over you.

You let out a soft yelp when you hear a loud grunt and rush op the stairs, completely forgetting you were tired. "Wait Y/N! You shouldn't go up there, please stop." You hear Mark yell while rushing behind you, but you don't listen.

You burst up the stairs, inside the room (WayV dorm) and towards the yelling. And what you see there makes you halt in steps and gulp down multiple times. You take a deep breath and walks towards them.

"Park Chaeryoung." You say in a authoritative and calm voice. The two immediately turn towards you and both of their eyes widen to the size of pancakes.

You don't spare a single glance to the boy next to Chaeryoung, but focus on Chae and the object in her hands.

"Park Chaeryoung." You say again and you see her gulp as well. "Hand me the scissors." You command. She looks at you, then at Lucas, back at you and shakes her head 'no'. "But Y/N." She whines, but you silence her with your hand.

"Hand over the goddamned scissors and make your way back down." You say a bit more sternly this time. You see her hesitate and glance behind you. Mark.

"Hey Chae!" He cheers excitedly. "I wish we could have a better first encounter, not one where you are on the verge of cutting my best friends dick. So to make that encounter happen, please give the scissors to our dear Y/N here and follow me back down the stairs." Mark says in a soothing and calm voice, but still laced with authority.