Chapter 42 ;)

Your POV;

Lucas stands up from his chair, stepping closer and closer, making you suck in a breath and look up, craning your neck because of the amount he is taller than you.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL MOON Y/N." He yells while harshly hitting the wall besides you making you flinch away.

"Please don't be angry at me." You ask again in a small voice, getting really scared of the raging boy in front on you, yelling and punching walls.

"How can I be okay when my own fucking girlfriend, the woman I love, the woman who carried my fucking child, goes around sucking faces of people who call themselves my brothers." He yells, eyes flashing with rage and arms slightly pushing you back making you stumble a few steps.

"Wow." You say with a dry chuckle. "That's no way to talk to me, to any woman of that matter. Not even if they go around sucking faces." You bite back with anger now glaring daggers at him as well.

"How can I be nice when you fucking kiss people behind my back." He screams.

"I was drunk! I don't even remember a thing Lucas." You yell back.

"Still then you shouldn't have drank that much. You're a fucking bitch for doing that to me." He spats while taking big intimidating steps towards you.

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF LUCAS." You yell now slowly losing your shit.

"DONT YELL AT ME MOON Y/N." He shouts making you jump back in fear. "And my name isn't Lucas." He bites seething only triggering you more.

"Do you even realise, that we weren't together at that time so it shouldn't even matter, however I still take the time and effort to honestly tell you and you just fucking treat me like I'm some slut." You yell making him stop walking.

"You are a slut for kissing my brother, don't you sweet talk it." He glares straight in your eyes while putting more emphasis on every word he says, making them crash right trough your heart.

"You think I'm a slut?!" You scoff in disbelief. "Seriously?! Do I need to take you back to when you just wanted me for my fucking body?! You should be thankful I'm even here arguing with you!" You push his buttons without showing any fear or backing away making it clear to him that he crossed the line.

"You're bringing up the past?! Really? Gonna stoop that low Moon." He barks.

"IT IS ALL IN THE PAST, EVERYTHING, THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT IS POINTLESS!!!" You yell while barging towards him.

"IM FUCKING HERE, OWNING UP TO MY MISTAKES LIKE SOME LOST PUPPY AND YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE SHIT, LIKE I CHEATED ON YOU." You scream.

"YOU DID CHEAT YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He screams back.

"Oh no, not gonna happen." You say lowly before bringing up your hand and slapping him straight across the cheek. His head whipping to the side and a red handprint appearing just above his sharp jawline.

"You went to far Wong Yukhei. Too far." You say while adverting your eyes away from him.

He turns back to face you, taking slow steps towards you, backing you away until you hit the wall. His eyes piercing right trough you with an angry look, but yours aren't much different.