Chapter 35 ;)

Jisung's POV;

Secrets are nice, especially when you are the only one knowing. And even better when the thing you know, can be used as blackmail or to expose someone or even multiple people.

You see, I saw Y/N noona and Shotaro Hyung kiss, and I also happen to know that Lucas Hyung loves Y/N noona. Besides all that, I also know that Y/N noona and Shotaro Hyung don't remember...

I chuckle. They don't call me the evil maknae for nothing you know...

~~~
Your POV;

Hands, what a beautiful phenomenon.

Now don't think I'm weird, lemme explain.

They are used for so many purposes, making them a part of you which is difficult to lose. They are always there for you, to catch you when you fall and to hold you when you don't have the strength anymore. They carry you without you realising and they move on their own. Which sometimes results in complicated situations, but most of the time you can't be more thankful to them.

Hands are the ending point of your arm. You can close your hands and you can open them up. But they are empty most of the time. With empty hands, an empty heart, is what some may say. And that could actually be true. Don't you feel complete when holding something in your hands, even if it is just a pen while writing or your phone while calling. With empty hands it's like something is missing which is true, because hands are made to hold onto something.

And the one thing we all, so badly, want to hold onto with our hands, are other hands. The hands of the people we cherish. The hands of the people who comfort us. The hands of the people who carry us when our own hands can't take it anymore. But on top of all that. We want to hold onto love. So how to better hold onto it, then by holding hands. Closing the love you receive, tightly in your hand, while sending it back with kind regards. Isn't that why we hold hands?

Your own hands, holding the hands of the person that makes you feel complete. The person that, without them noticing themselves, makes you feel loved by just holding hands. Ten of your fingers intertwined with ten of theirs, woven together in a labyrinth of unspoken words and invisible feelings. Careful strokes of affection, making you weak in the knees, Making you fall deeper and deeper into the maze, which is called love.

Hands, you giggle while looking down at your own, your hands interwoven with Lucas's. You can't help but smile. It's true, holding someone's hand is a way to open up your heart. By holding hands you make a connection, which is tougher to be broken.

"What are you giggling about Star." Lucas whispers while looking up at the night sky.

"Just your hands." You smile at him, he laughs. "That sounds oddly familiar." He ponders.

You nod. "I think hands are the foundation of any connection made between two people." You say making Lucas frown in confusion. "Elaborate?" He asks.

"Well, hands need to be hold to be complete." You state. "You know the saying 'he is left with open arms'?" You ask him to which he shakes his head.

"Being left with open arms means that you are left alone, with nothing to hold onto, but I think that goes for hands as well." You explain.

"So you say that by holding hands, you close your arms because you found your purpose?" Lucas asks, now getting very interested in your weird brain waves.