Chapter 36 ;)

Your POV;

You're not together? Right. He didn't really ask for you to be his girlfriend and during the talk you had back in LA, you made it clear that you weren't ready for any form of a committed relationship. Right?

So then why did it feel weird when Chae mentioned you guys as a couple? What's wrong with being a couple? Is the commitment bothering you, or is there something else that is stopping you from being with him?

He told you he would be by your side. He told you he loves you, but he never said he wanted to be together, as a couple. He needs you in his life, just as much as you need him. He isn't afraid to come our for that, you on the other hand, make yourself belief things that aren't even partly true.

If he loves you? He would sacrifice everything for you, just to be with you. Right?

"Argh! This is driving me insane." You pull your hair in frustration.

Chaeryoung who heard your screams rushes towards your room. "What's wrong?!" She asks worried while trying to catch her breath from running up the stair.

You look up at her confused. "You were screaming like a warrior." She exclaims, making you laugh.

"Aish, you pabo, I'm just a bit confused about the whole situation with Sushi." You giggle calming her down.

"Wanna talk about it with you personal psychologist and bestest friend in the whole universe." She laughs while showing puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"I don't know, Lucas will be here in 10 minutes to take me to the first ultrasound." You blush at the thought.

"He is going with you?!" Chae exclaims in shock. "Did you forget he is the father ChaeChae..." you scoff. "It isn't weird for the father to be there." You mumble, more trying to convince yourself.

"I know but, he is an irresponsible idol and one of the biggest asses I've ever met, and I met Jackson and Olivia." Chae argues.

"I know I know, I was surprised when he agreed to do all this with me and when he was like 'I'll be by your side, every step of the way'." You agree while imitating Lucas's deep voice, making Chae fall on the ground with laughter.

"Omo! Y/N! That's such a good imitation." She laughs while you smile proudly. "I know right." You laugh, but get interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

The sound screeching trough your brain making you groan. "You actually have the worst doorbell ever." You complain while getting out if the bed, waddling down the stairs.

You open the door to a, unexpectedly blonde haired, smiling Lucas. "Hey Star." He smiles cutely while pecking your cheek. You smile back. "Hi Sushi." You wave and point at his hair. "When did you dye it, it was still dark red yesterday." You frown in confusion. "This morning." He replies proudly. "By myself, I remembered you told me yesterday you liked idols with blond hair, I thought it was worth the try." He smiles like an idiot making you coo at him. "It looks really good." You blush.

Your sweet moment gets interrupted by gagging sounds ~made by Chae in South Korea~ behind you. "You guys are the definition of gross." She whines while shaking her head and glaring at Lucas. "Good to see you again, Wong Yukhei." She says abrasive.

"Likewise, Park Chaeryoung." He growls back.

You chuckle awkwardly. "Haha, I know you guy's didn't get off from a good start, but let me remind you." You starts off softly.

You glare at Lucas, "she is my best friend if you like it or not.", you switch your glare to Chaeryoung, "he is my baby daddy if you like it or not."