Chapter 33 ;)

Your POV;

You wake up from a loud thump coming from the room next to you. You attempt to stretch your arms but they are hold down. You turn around and are met with the resting face of Mark.

You gasp lightly, but then remember what happend yesterday. You smile thankfully and nudge him softly to wake him up. "Markie, waky waky." You giggle while tickling his sides. He groans and pulls you tighter in his arms. "Lemme sleep Moon." He mumbles in your ear and you chuckle at his groggy morning voice.

"Common Mark, we need to take care of Chae and the boys." You nudge him a bit harder and he groans but finally lets go. You hand him his glasses and he smiles thankfully. "You'd make a good wifey sis." He ruffles your hair and you can't help but beam a big smile at him from his kind words.

You rol of the couch and let yourself drop to the ground with a thud. "Dude! Are you okay?!" Mark exclaims now sitting straight on the couch.

You laugh. "Isn't this how people get out of bed?" You question. "NO?!" He looks at you as if you turned crazy. "Oh well." You shrug and get up towards the kitchen like it's your own home.

You start boiling some water and take some pans out of one of the cabinets after looking around. Gathering ingredients for a big pot of hangover soup while Mark is just sitting on the couch looking dead in front of him, fighting of sleep that wants to consume him again.

You decide you need some help and start singing (because of your talents, rather screeching instead of singing) 'my first and last' while stirring in the pans. Finally catching Mark's attention, he starts singing along.

"Let's talk about love,
Let me talk about love,
Yeah, I'm talking about you,
Yeah, I'm talking about you."

Mark raps in his cute morning voice while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and you can't help but laugh loudly. "Come gimme a hand please." You say while giving him the chopsticks to stir in the soup.

He carefully does what you ask. "You know more Korean than I though." He huffs. You laugh. "Yeah, Chae learned me to sing some parts from K-pop songs, but I honestly don't know what they mean." You explain. "That's why."

He mumbles. "NO MARK WATCH OUT." You yell when you see one of the pans almost falling. You push Mark back and luckily catching the pan, only for some of the hot soup to spill over your arm. "Ouch." You hiss while putting it back on the stove.

"Are you okay?!" Mark asks and you just nod while putting your wrist under the lukewarm water. "I should've known as an NCTizen that I shouldn't put you in the kitchen." You laugh and Mark scratches his head, guilty look in his eyes. "I'm okay really." You reassure him.

"Luckily we didn't need Xiaojun with the fire extinguisher." You laugh loudly now while getting 10 cups out the china cabinet. You pour the hangover soup in all the cups and Mark sets the table.

"Are you going to wake the boys?" You ask him. "Will you survive Chae on your own?" He asks teasingly to which you laugh and you make your way to Mark's room where Chaeryoung slept last night.

You knock on the door and hear a loud grunt coming from inside and you let yourself in.

You see Chaeryoung laying horizontally over the bed, tangled in the sheets and with her head upside down on the ground. Must've been the thumb that woke you up this morning. Her pink hair messily fallen on the floor, Mark's shirt you dressed her in last night all wrinkled and the way to big sweatpants are dropped somewhere at her ankles.

You laugh loudly and take your phone out of your pocket and snap a quick picture, purposely forgetting to turn of the flashlight, waking Chaeryoung up immediately. She groans loudly and drops down to the ground. You chuckle and walk towards her to help her up.