First Day

It was your first day of school. After showering, you went to your bed to wear your uniform. The uniform looks comfy. So, you're excited to wear it. Plus, you look pretty with it. You're wearing your uniform and find it reach your knees which makes you relieved. You don't really like reveal clothes. It always makes you feel cold somehow. Then, you packed your things and get downstairs for breakfast.

You went downstairs slowly to not making your parents awake since you're waking up pretty early. You don't want to bother them with your footstep. You slowly walk to the kitchen to make some food for them since they are exhausted moving things inside the house. So, you want to make them a surprise for them.

Y/N Pov
"Hmm... What am I going to cook today?" you thought. You saw a lot of food inside of your refrigerator. "Maybe doughnuts will do... " you thought. Then,  you make the doughnuts and you decide to make it plain because you don't have enough time to make it flavor.

After 45 minutes later.

"Yes! It's finally baked!". Then you feel it's not enough with that. You're looking around the kitchen to find something that would be perfect for it. Then you just realized that you're father really loves a good coffee. You face palm. Then, you make it within five minutes.

"Perfect!" you thought about your breakfast as you serve on the tables. You're looking for a notepad to write. After a simple search, you found it laying on your table in the bedroom.

"Mom, I will go to school today. Take care of yourself and I already serve the breakfast. Hurry to eat it before it's getting cold."
                                       sincerely
                                 Your lovely daughter

Then, you look on the clock and it almost the time when your mom awake. You slowly walk to the outside and gently open the door. Then, you make the way to school. It's quite early but you thought that it's better than late on your first day.

You head to the school without fail. Even tho when you're new."I'm not that dumb not using GPS to track the location." you mumble proudly.

You're proud of yourself and head inside of the school. There is no one there since it early. It giving you the chills. When you want to head inside, your phone is shaking. Then you check who was messaging you. You thought that it's going to be your mom since she already wakes up while you head to school.

"Hmm... Who is this person?" you thought as you looking on the screen. "Minamoto Teru? Who even is this guy?" you thought as you read his message.

"Wait for me. Don't move." he sends to her. "May I know you?" you replied. As you typed that, you saw a shadow on the ground, that makes you shocked and looks behind you.

A guy with blonde hair with blue eyes coming to you. He's smiling and he seems airheaded making every girl melting with his smile. You thought that you will make good friends with him since he seems nice.

"Are you the one that texting message to me?" you ask with a curious face.
"Yeah. Sorry for not introduced myself first but you're walking so fast when you're heading inside." Teru said with a -_- face. "Hahaha. Sorry. I'm quite excited for my first day." you said with a nervous laugh as you embarrassing for the moment he said. "Let's go inside," he said. You're agreeing with a simple "yup".

You walk inside of the building. The decorations is still pretty commons for every school. Make it easy to memorize the building.

"So... Who are you?" you ask. "Oh! Sorry!  Where's my manner... I'm Minamoto Teru. I'm the student council president. Nice to meet you." he said that as he giving you a hand kiss. "My name is (y/n)!" you said excitedly. You still felt embarrassed because Teru but at the same time, you're feeling welcome. You have smily eyes with a sweet smile of yours. You feeling comfortable around him that easily. "Nice to meet you too! Hope we will be good friends," you said with a cheery smile. You're holding his hands with both of yours as you said it.