Story time

"Ouh... I... I'm just doing great!"

"Really? You even stutter there..."

"Hmm... I guess I'm doing fine..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know either..."

"Tell me... What happened?"

He take a deep breath and exhale and then stare into my eyes

"My life has been pretty boring"

"Huh? Really?"

"There is must be things you do when I'm not around"

"I know there's a lot of people out there craving for my life. A perfect life... That's what people want when they see me."

Ignoring me, he keeps on talking. Not that I feel offended, I'm curious to know.

"President of the student council, the smartest in the school and even get adore by a lot of people especially girl. What a beautiful life..."

I listen to him trying so hard to not interrupting him with my lame question that lingering around my mind.

He slowly facing outside. Looking at the petals that falling down from the sakura tree

Then he stop there and sigh

"It's boring... Even my experience being an exorcist is boring..."

"I get to do many things. I even got permission from the principal to do"

"But I feel boring... So boring..."

"The last time I remember I'm not boring when you're here..."

"Wait- That's way too long..."

"Yeah... And I feel like it was yesterday you're moved when the truth is you're gone for ten years"
(That's when you were five and he's seven okay? I don't know his age but I try to sound logic here) (Then I guess you were 15 now and Teru is 17. Make sense? I don't think I count it properly TvT) *i was too lazy*

"Yeah..."

"Ever since you left, I can't stop thinking and hoping you come back to me."

"Finally, I got news from the principal to take care of the new student that come here. It is my duty to do it and it turns out that new student is you. I got the news a week before you arrive and since that, I can't keep my patience. I feel so excited."

"And when the time you come to the school... I wake up early and wait for you at 4am. I know it's early but it's going to kill me to keep waiting. I can't sleep either because I feel excited about seeing you again"

"Wow... That's way to more... I thought you wait for me when it was five? The same times I arrive."

"I lie to hide your worry"

"And after that I know you already forgot about me..."

"Sorry.... But how did you know that?"

"The way you act when I
first met you. You seems
to not notice me so I let it
slide. It's not that I didn't
feel sad, upset and dissapointed
but I know it doesn't matter since you're here with me"

"Uh... Sorry..."

"No need to be sorry. What's matter now is that you're here with me"

He hug me from my seat.

I hug him as tight as I can. I feel guilty...

For not remembering him

For making him hoping helplessly

For making him feeling empty without me

Without I realized, I burst into tears. Sobbing into his shoulder.

"There there... No need to feel guilty. We all make mistake without we notice"

He pat my back as he comfort me

*giggle a bit*

"Who told you to be a crybaby, huh?"

He grab my shoulder and use his other hand to pinch my cheek.

Teru Pov
It's true that I feel sad because of it but I don't want y/n to be sad...

I untie the hugs and grab her shoulder. Using my other hand, I pinch her cheeks.

It's so soft...

"Who told you to be a crybaby, huh?"

Her eyes teary but I do love to look at her. It's cute when she do this.

Then I wipe her tears.

"Let's take a fresh air outside, shall we?"

She nod and hold my hands.

I'm shock but I didn't want to mention it. She holding my hands without me hand her first? She must feeling bad now...

She down her head a bit and look away from me. I can still see her pouting.

Cute...

I giggle and walk out with
her around the school

This isn't bad.