Reality so beautiful

"Hi"

Someone greet me. It have a soft sweet voice. So I thought that it would be a "she". I turn back to see who it was. She's smiling. Her hair was tied up showing me her neck. Greenish-blondish if I can describe her hair. Her face look beautiful along with her traditional yukata. She looks elegant with her smile.
(correct me if I'm wrong T~T)

I'm holding tightly my sword. She's the fourth apparition. The owner of the Misaki stair. I didn't have any intentions to exorcist her... Yet.

"Oh my! You dont need to be that shocked. I'm just an apparition. There's no big deal."

I know there's no big deal. But she's still an apparition. I still need to be careful around her.

"What are you doing here dear?"

Her soft sweet voice somehow send the chill through my spine.

"I want you to answer my question."

"Oh my! You dont need to be serious like that! You can sit here with me. Here is your tea"

She serve me a tea as I sit. I didn't plan to take a sip of the tea.

"Where is the seventh wonders of the school"

I'm not even ask. My cold attitude show it.

"Don't need to be straight forward. You need to drink first."

Her sweet tone of voice dissapear and turn into the serious one.

I take a little sip but decided to not swallow it because I'm afraid that she put something in it.

"Don't worry I didn't put anything in it. Now swallow it"

Like reading my mind. She guess it so right.

I swallow the tea. It's taste good not gonna lie but my purpose to come here is more important than this tea.

"Do you notice something wrong lately?"

She ask me while gently pouring the tea into my cup.

"Everyone's seems to forget about people that lost lately. Is this has something to do with you."

"Ouh. So you noticed it. I expect nothing less from the Minamoto clan."

"But pardon me it has nothing to do with me."

She hold her cup while look at me. Then smile again.

I didn't answer it but instead I'm observing her action to detect any lie. I learn that there's some way to detect lie through body language. Unfortunately, she's not lying.

"Then, is there something happen that you know?"

This time I try to be more humanly. I ask with the a little curious tone.

"That's the attitude I want."

"Well... The only thing that I know that they all trap inside a painting."