hahaha... drama

back to the present

my eyes wide open. he knows everything... I... I can't believe it. he knew it but yet doesn't do anything about it! but instead... watch me enjoying life like a fool... and yet now... he still smiling... yes, smiling while looking at me. it is so terrifying... i... don't know who's him anymore. I don't know this teru that standing in front of me... is it him? in his true color? or is it just another lie? another illusion? or a prank maybe...? please tell me... it is unbelievable... first, I know that jack is a supernatural that controlling me then he is actually my assistant that only hiding the truth... and then I'm the supernatural... and you're telling me that he knows this since beginning???? and doesn't even do anything about it? befriend me? and am I a fool for believing that he's my friend? even best friend? at least, he can tell me... about this... and maybe... let me know? so that we can discuss things more thoroughly...

*flashback* (a night before they're studying together, the time that they talking on the phone while teru search about the supernatural haunting her body)

"Anyway what are you doing now?"

"Searching about the supernatural"

*sounds of paper being flipped*

"Ouh... No need to work on it so hard. You should rest by now or do your homework"

*sigh*

"I just don't want that thing to control you again"

*giggle*

"Thanks for your concern but I'm fine. I'm surrounded by people I love. What else could go wrong?"

"Because of its unknownness make it danger"

*end of the flashback*

he plays it dumb and lying to me for a long time. I feel scared... so scared... at him... but... I need to hold it first. I need to ask him... about this...

"ter...u"
-y/n-

"yes, y/n?"
-teru-

still smiling. he look at me with his pair of glossy blue eyes

"why didn't you tell me about this...?"
-y/n-

I feel so scared. but even though I'm scared, I feel hurt, angry, and most importantly.... betrayed...

"because... I want to enjoy our time as it is!"
-teru-

"huh?"
-y/n-

she gathers up her sense and asked him once again.

"Why...?"
-y/n-

without hesitation, he says...

"I don't want you to get stressed over it first! I want my y/n to be as she is! if you know it, then, you're going to change and change. not long enough, you're going to be a different y/n!"

he says it without any stutter. it comes out smooth and not even stuck

"and I don't want to happen... I can never allow that to happen"

his last sentence sent a shiver down my spine... 

it doesn't matter if I am different... it doesn't matter if he will see me differently. it doesn't matter...

"WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU BETRAY ME!"

"YOU BETRAY MY TRUST! I THOUGHT THAT WE DIDN'T HIDE THINGS FROM EACH OTHER!"

I shout that word out loud as my emotions are gathered that I can no longer hold it. I feel so many things... it's so much and mixing together. sad, betrayed, scared and other things that I can't explain... 

he look at me, shocked at my sudden high voice.

tears that I hold since the start fall down endlessly. it feels warm. too warm that I wipe it off of my face.

I look at jake. replying to my eye contact and he grabbed my hand. he brings me out of there while teru still stares at me shocked and blankly.

teru pov

she... shout... at me? is that... y/n? the one that always calms me? the one who makes every negativity away...? wait. what did I do wrong? I don't want her to go stressing over things so I didn't let her know because I can handle it myself. but for now, I still haven't got the answer or conclusion out to this. but I still got a few plans made and it is surely not the best. Isn't it the best response? but if that's the answer... why did she run away with that tear in her eyes? Is she disappointed in me that I didn't tell her the truth? but it's for good. I just want to protect her smile and happiness. Is that wrong?

without realizing it, my body become the vessel of my unended thought. They leave me a while ago and my body can't even move since then. I can't move my leg to go forward, to catch up on them, to chase their presence. 

What should I do...?