The search began

Teru Pov
Huh? Where's y/n? It's pass seven now... Is she already went to school without me? The same things happen to Kou too. But maybe he just went early like y/n. So my time waste here.

I wait y/n outside of her house. I look over at her room. It doesn't have any sign either she avoiding me. So where is she?

...

I arrived at school gate. I'm late today. As I step at the gate, the teachers all shocked when look at me.

"Are you okay, Teru?"

"Is there something wrong Teru?"

"Is there anything that's bothering you?"

The three of the teachers crowding at me. They really shock looking at me.

"No 2x... I'm just wake up late, sensei... Sorry for making you worried..."

I bow to them. Making they all back a little bit.

"So... You need to write my name, right? I was late anyway..."

I'm awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"No need to! This is your first time you'd do this so you can go!"

The teacher smiling sweetly at me. But it doesn't feels right...

"b-but!"

"No buts! Go now! You know the class gonna start soon!"

Then all the teachers push me away from them. The wave to me. Sometimes they feels like a mother to me...

...

After done the first period, I walk pass y/n's class. I just wanna see her. And then I'm searching for her at the corner of my eyes as I pass.

She's not there...

And same for her friend... What's her name? Oh yeah... Yashiro-san.

Where are they?

something doesn't feels right

I try not to freak out until the end of the school after take Teira from the daycare. Sakura seems awkward looking at me. Maybe because of last time we met.

"onichan... Do you have seen Kou anywhere?"

"Isn't he with you this morning when sending you to daycare?"

"No... I didn't saw him..."

"Huh? Then how did you get to daycare?"

"I walk alone... I didn't saw any of nichan so I went alone..."

"Huh? You know that's dangerous, right Teira?"

"I-i know... But... I want to meet with all of my friends in daycare. I love them all..."

I sigh in relief but at the same time still feeling worried.