The truth

We're arrive at class now. There's no one there. Maybe they still at the pool.

We went to our seat. We're in the same line so it's easy for us to talk in class. However I'm in middle of them so I kinda feel like I'm a third wheel that bother their bestie time. But if they want time together I'm not gonna prevent them from doing it!

"y/n? What are you thinking?"

Nene's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

Without realizing, my hand does everything that I think. (I can't explain it but its like when you try to cheer someone and imagine it's pose. Yeah I was trying to explain the pose. Sorry 😅)

"Huh? O-O"

"Are you okay??"

Aoi ask and rushing towards me. She holds my face seeing if there's something wrong but I'm fine.

"Yeah... I'm fine.."

"Hey... I wanna go to toilet... So I'ma leave your both here."

"Bye"

And without giving they time to reply I leave the class.

...

I've been wandering around for ten minutes now. I still have around twenty minutes left to go to class but I don't want to be the one that make their friendship destroy... So I'm just gonna walk around.

I ended up walking at the back of the school passing the sakura tree that we usually went when it's lunch. The place still soothing my feelings even I go there many times.

Then, I walk pass the pool. I didn't climb the stairs but I go back of it. A pretty spacious place with sakura tree again. I sit on the ground.

"I guess this would be a good hiding place."

I mumble it to myself.

The wind blowing making me feel sleepy.

And that's when I fall asleep.

...

I feel like my cheek being touch. I ignore it and think that it was just my feeling since I'm sleeping.

"Hey dummy. Wake up."

A voice? Maybe it's just my feeling.

Ahh... My head feels soft. The pillow so soft... The blanket feels warming with this cold breeze wind that keep blowing.

What? Pillow? Blanket?

I immediately wake up and sit. My body laying on the ground but somehow, there's a mat underneath me. But I didn't move since I sleep?!!

It turns out the pillow is actually a lap. I look up and found a girl that have green hair and a sunglasses. She's holding a sketchbook and she seems like... Drawing?

"Who are you???"

The blanket that gives me the warmth fall from my arm.