I dont know what to title anymore

"I'm curious too yn"
-Teru-

As he said that, he touch my hand slowly, he try not to make me too nervous. It make me startle a little tho...

"A-ah! Its nothing to worry about!"
*make the smily face 😄*

"Okay..."
-Teru-

Akane (mind)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. That asshole is really don't know what's going on! I want to laugh so badly right now. Oh! I should record this to watch when I'm bored!

*akane place his phone to take a video of him secretly*

Kou (mind)
Is yn-senpai okay...? She's acting weird as soon as we're here at her backyard...

Kou analysis what happen there that made yn frustrated

Kou (mind)
It seem like Akane-senpai know something... His face is not that worried now... And... teru-niichan seems quiet confused about what happen... Even teru-niichan?

Kou (Pov)

Hmm... There's something wrong here... I can feel it...

I look at both Yashiro and Aoi-senpai. They know what happen with yn-senpai from the beginning... And I guess me and Teru-nichan is the one who completely lost here...

...

Ouh! Is yn-senpai embarrassed? Like yashiro-senpai did when he look at teru-niichan? Many girls have their face turn red when looking at him... And I forget yn-senpai never did that... But why is she embarrassed now?

Back to yn Pov

"How about we make a competition?"
-Teru-

"C-competition?"

"And what do I get if I win?"
-Akane-

"A competition sound good!"
-Aoi-

"Why so sudden?"
-Nene-

"What is it for?"
-Kou-

"What about we're having a competition where the winner can command the one who lost?"
-Teru-

"Yeah... But about what?"

"oh yeah, I forget to tell what's the competition is about. The one who get the highest point in exam got to command people that lost"
-Teru-

"I won't lose to you"
-Akane-

"Sounds great!"
-Aoi-

"I try my best!"
-Kou-

"There's no way I can won so I surrender..."
*lay her head on the desk
to show her spirit*

"You need to try it first yn! I'm sure we can win!"
-Nene-

Yeah you sure (¬_¬)

"Fine... I'll try..."

"That's the spirit!"
-Teru-