the end

Third person pov
A few years have passed since they got out of the hospital.

Now, they're in college and now doing decent in courses they take. Even though, they're seperated from each other, they still meet each other a few times a week to keep in touch and hang out with each other.

Everything seems to be nice and normal.

...

A girl running fast to a table that have been provide in the park. A few people sitting on the table seems to have a lunch together.

"I'm so sorry guys! I'm late!"
-Nene-

"It's fine, Nene. You should eat your lunch now"
-Aoi-

Aoi has changed so much. She's now talking straight to the point without much of the sweet attitude that she once hold it in her everyday life. She's more of an honest person now.

"You should eat fast Nene! The lunch break gonna end soon! The courses we take is gonna start 10 minutes from now!"
-y/n-

"Mhm!"
-Nene-

Nene open her lunchbox, it is yet another sandwich.

"Aren't you boring eating sandwich everyday, Yashiro-san?"
-Akane-

Despite being close, Akane prefer to call her family name.

"I'm broke (TvT)"
-Nene-

"Yeah... I guess college really want to squeeze out all of the money from their student, huh?"
-y/n-

"Yea..."
-Teru-

They all sigh.

.
.
.
.
.

The lunch break was short, but they prefer to eat lunch together even though it take longer time than alone. Food taste better if they eat it together and they need to relieve their stress with talking to their friends. Telling their day and all. A routine in their group.

...

They're a group of friends that people in the college recognize as a popular one just because they all are good looking and kind towards each other.

But honestly, they're here to have a good time and to get the works done.

...
Ten minutes have passed and it is filled with a relaxing chat that they done almost everyday.

"See you after class"

They all say that to each other while waving their hand, going seperate way to their classes.

Aoi take courses in culinary and Akane take courses in law. While Nene take courses in teaching y/n take courses in journalism. Teru take courses in psychology.

I don't have any idea what Teru would choose because I don't know his dream. So I choose psychology because I think he can read people's mind well. DONT ATTACK ME FOR NOT KNOWING IT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

OKAY BACK TO THE STORY.

.
.
.
.
.
"Life's suck...."