o. hopelessly devoted to you

❝ BUT NOW THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE

BUT NOW THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE. I'M OUT OF MY
HEAD, HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
TO YOU.

━━ Olivia Newton John
'Hopelessly Devoted To You'

OR

Daisy McMaster seems to catch people's hearts faster then the flash, yet she is utterly oblivious. She spends most of her time stuck in her own head, overly worrying about little things that some people never even give a second thought too. Her anxiety and OCD torture her mentally every second of every day. The only times she feels free are when her brain is overstimulated— always hanging out with friends, rambling non stop about random topics to anyone who will listen, never not listening to music, anything to keep her away from her own mind.

Her rambling causes her to catch the attention of her locker neighbor, Samantha LaRusso. Daisy always greets the girl in the mornings with a smile and questions about how she's doing, how her days going, etc. She says the most random things that always entertain the LaRusso girl and a crush is formed in a instance. Though, Daisy never catches on, always leaving her locker with a smile and linking arms with her best friend, Juliet Henderson.

Daisy is bubbly on the outside, masking her problems with compliments and smiles. The only person who knows is Juliet, who deals with the constant questioning. For some things, Daisy has to ask a question over and over again and the person she's asking has to say it completely correct for her to move on. She's always scared to burden people with stuff like this, horrified that they would judge her. That's why people have so much trouble weaseling their way into the McMaster girls heart.

  Once Cobra Kai comes to town, she sees it as a distraction. Something to take her mind off of the dark thoughts that never seem to leave. Daisy was not expecting to be part of a full on Karate rivalry, or being stuck in the middle of a love triangle with two girls who completely despise each-other. But hey, she'll take this bullshit over suffering alone with her mind any day.

CAST;

LANA CONDOR
DAISY MCMASTER

AIMEE LOU WOODS JULIET HENDERSON 

AIMEE LOU WOODS
JULIET HENDERSON 

AIMEE LOU WOODS JULIET HENDERSON 

including...

MARY MOUSER
SAMANTHA LARUSSO

PEYTON LIST
TORY NICHOLS

COBRA KAI CAST
THEMSELVES