xi. boo you whore

"I WAS HOLDING IN A FART THAT WHOLE TIME!" JULIET CRIED AS SHE AND DAISY RAN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM that they just took their practice test in

  "I WAS HOLDING IN A FART THAT WHOLE TIME!" JULIET CRIED AS SHE AND DAISY RAN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM that they just took their practice test in. "Faster Day! Move Hawk wanna be!" She shouted pushing Kyler into a locker on the way by, "Suck it loser! Your hair sucks!" They were trying to get outside because Juliet can tell that her fart is going to be loud. She's confident, don't get her wrong, but not that confident.

"Daisy, wait up!" The voice of Sam LaRusso shouted, grabbing the black haired girl's wrist. This caused her to come to a sudden stop and almost fall over if it wasn't for the grip on her arm.

"LaRusso! You're lucky I have to fart." Juliet huffed, coming to a stop for a moment to glare at the girl. "You got this Daisy?"

"Yes. I'll be fine. Go relieve yourself."

"What?" Miguel blinked approaching the girls with a wide eyed Demetri behind him.

"Not in a sexual way," Juliet rolled her eyes before slowly starting to back away, holding Miguel's hand in hers. "Now I have to go outside and let out some gas. So follow me. Leave Daisy and the rodent alone. They need to talk."

"Excuse me?"

"Wait? We're going with her so she can fart? Is that a group event?" Demetri was confused, but followed behind the couple none the less.

  "Hey..." Once the three were gone, Sam turned towards her girlfriend, fidgeting nervously at the blank look that was being directed at her. "I want world peace...oh, and bigger boobs."

  "Don't try and quote Phoebe Buffay to try and get on my good side." Daisy rolled her eyes, annoyed. "And it didn't even make sense. We weren't talking about world peace."

  "Yeah, but I meant peace in our relationship."

  "I meant peace in our relationship."

  "Don't mock me."

  "Don't mock me."

  "Daisy, I swear—"

  "Daisy, I swear—"

  "Okay!" Sam shouted, looking exasperated. This caused Daisy to smile, happy that she pissed her off. "We're getting no where with this— stop looking so smug."

  "I don't get why you're mad at me. I didn't ditch you twice because of a rivalry from the eighties," Daisy shrugged.

  "I was grounded! I told you that."

  "But the second time? You were flirting with Drug Robby."

  "I—Drug Robby?"

  "He's dead to me now. I thought he was fun." Daisy scoffed, not giving an explanation and instead turning around to walk away. "Call me when you grow up, Sam. I'm not going to waste my time on a one-sided relationship."