v. maim or seriously injure

"HOW LONG ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT HERE?" AISHA ASKED FROM HER SPOT IN THE BACKSEAT OF JULIET'S TRUCK

"HOW LONG ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT HERE?" AISHA ASKED FROM HER SPOT IN THE BACKSEAT OF JULIET'S TRUCK. The three girls have been sitting in the parking lot for about twenty minutes, staring down the Cobra Kai dojo.

  "Whenever Daisy starts breathing again," Juliet shrugged, turning to look at her frozen best friend with a raised eyebrow. "Day, babe. If you want to beat the shit out of Kyler, you have to start somewhere. And I hate to say it, but Johnny Lawrence is the answer."

Daisy took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what's to come. "Okay, you're right. Thank you for coming with me, I know you weren't interested before."

"I'd take a bullet for you babe. Suffering through a few karate classes is nothing." Juliet breathed out, though once she heard sniffling, she looked at Daisy with a 'really?' face. "No. Don't cry. Stop it."

"I—I—" The Asian girl stuttered out, trying to wipe away the tears that fell down her face. "That is the nicest— nicest thing anyone has every said to me!" With out a second thought she threw herself at her best friend and tackled her in a hug. "I would take a bullet for you too."

Aisha watched the two, feeling a little intrusive. Yes, the three girls friendship is growing stronger, but they aren't that close yet. So, she broke up the moment. "Are we gonna go in or?"

"Right! Yes, let's go!" Daisy cheered— her sudden mood change causing Aisha and Juliet to jump in surprise. They watched as she ran out of the car and towards the dojo for a moment, before quickly hopping out to follow her. Once they reached the door, they all shared a confident glance before entering the building.

"No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it." Johnny's voice greets them immediately, sending the girls a slightly annoyed look.

"Um," Aisha spoke up. "I'm actually here for karate. We saw your website, it said that there was supposed to be a session today?"

"Miguel wanted us to join," Daisy shrugged. "Also I want to learn how to kill people. Well, not kill. Only Maim or seriously injure."

Miguel and Juliet shared amused smiles when they caught her reference. Though their smiles quickly fell at Johnny's next words.

"I appreciate you guys coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai."

"I told you! He's a sexist pig!" Juliet said to Daisy, her middle finger flicking up at blond man without a second thought.

"Why not?" Aisha asked, feeling dejected.

"Same reason there aren't woman in the army, doesn't make sense."

"Did you fall in a fucking hole in the eighties and never leave it?" Juliet scoffed, get more and more pissed off at the man. "Miguel, your friend here is a dumb ass."

Johnny moves forward, ready to say something to the girl, but Miguel stops him by grabbing his arm. "Uh, Sensei, I-I need to show you something in the office."