iii. i'm a sexy mouse

"WHY ARE YOU DOING SQUATS?" JULIET ASKED FROM HER SPOT ON HER BEST FRIENDS BED, WATCHING the girl with an amused look on her face

"WHY ARE YOU DOING SQUATS?" JULIET ASKED FROM HER SPOT ON HER BEST FRIENDS BED, WATCHING the girl with an amused look on her face. "I have never seen you work out. This is really weird. Are you okay?"

"Well I'm just thinking that the squats will cancel out half the bag of Halloween Candy I just ate." Daisy breathed out, coming to a stop and resting her hands on her knees as she struggled to catch her breath. "That— That was a lot harder then I thought it would be. How many was that?"

"I counted five," Juliet walked over to her friend, lightly pushing her towards the bathroom. "You need to shower before we get into our costumes. I don't know why you're so sweaty after five, but I'm a little concerned."

"I should work out more. Especially if I do karate with Miguel. Oh my God, I'm gonna get killed!"

"It's a possibility."

"That is not comforting."

  "Hurry up!" Juliet clapped her hands, pushing Daisy towards the bathroom. "Blatt said we can't dress up as a Sexy Nurse, she never said anything about a mouse or a bunny."

  Daisy is going as Karen Smith when she was dressed as a mouse and Juliet is going as Regina George when she dressed as a bunny. They thought about these costumes a few weeks ago and bought them just for the fun of it, not thinking they would be able to wear them to school. However, after Kyler and Brucks didn't get in any trouble for the whole video thing (which they surprisingly did take down), pissing off Blatt is on the top of the two friends priority list.

   After about an hour, the two girls were putting the finishing touches on their costumes— which was their ears.

  "Okay, we look hot. But I feel like we're going to get in so much trouble." Daisy said anxiously as she put on her boots. Her parents were both working, because if they were here, she wouldn't have even made it down the stairs.

  "We'll be fine," Juliet told her confidently as she threw on her coat. "Let me guess, change of clothes?" She raised an amused eyebrow at the bag Daisy picked up.

  "Maybe. I even have a change for you too. It's our Harry Potter sweatpants— so it's kind of costumy."

  "Do you have your taser?"

  Daisy scoffed, "Of course."

  "Alright, let's go."

━━

   "DAISY CAREFUL!" MIGUEL AND JULIET SHOUTED IN PANIC AS THE SHORT GIRL RAN ACROSS THE SCHOOL PARKING-LOT EXCITEDLY TO GET TO HIM. They all gasped as a car came speeding, but the driver saw her in time and came to a stop. She just shouted an apology and kept running, leaping into Miguel's arms and laughing. Her and Juliet may have had a few drinks, and when Daisy gets tipsy she gets clingy.