vi. waiting for the sweet release of death

"DAY, WHAT THE HELL?!" Juliet gasped out as Daisy grabbed her arm and dragged her down a different hallway frantically

"DAY, WHAT THE HELL?!" Juliet gasped out as Daisy grabbed her arm and dragged her down a different hallway frantically. It's the first day back at school since the rumour about her and Sam was spread around school, and Daisy thought people only pointed and laughed in movies. Do they know what they look like clowns pointing? When Daisy and Juliet gossip they usually try and be as discreet as possible— not that they gossip or anything. "We have to share your copy of 'Wuthering Heights' because my brother threw mine in the blender, you know this! And where is that book? In your locker, which is in the complete opposite direction of where we're going."

"We'll share with Eli." The Asian girl huffed, throwing her hood over her head in hopes to shield her face. "I can't be seen with her. It would make people think it's true."

"Don't be dumb. Ignoring Sam won't make the problem go away."

"It's best for both of us." Daisy said with a frown on her face as the two girls entered their English class. "We leave each other alone and in the process Kyler will leave her alone. He only really started being a dick to her when we started talking."

  "Ugh, don't let the heterosexual male ruin your lesbian love story." The blond gave the girl a look as they both sat down on either side of Eli. "Moskowitz, tell her."

"Don't let the heterosexual male ruin your lesbian love story." Eli smiled at the annoyed look Daisy sent them.

"You know—"

"McMaster!" Kyler's voice cut her off, causing Daisy and Eli to shrink in their seats and Juliet to roll her eyes. "We had fun this weekend, didn't we?"

"Fuck off Kyler," Juliet rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be gloating, Daisy and Sam said your dick was as small as a baby carrot and you lasted a minute at most. Also, you know wiping your ass doesn't make you gay right? Seriously, get your shit together."

Daisy's jaw dropped at her best friends words. She moved her hands up to rub her eyes, trying to wake up and see if this is a nightmare. At this point she's just waiting for the sweet release of death.

Kyler was shocked into silence, and the rest of the class broke into laughter. Before Kyler could say anything, the teacher walked in and told everyone to sit down. "Watch your back, Henderson."

"I'm shaking in my boots." Juliet said with a blank face. Once the boy sat down, she turned to her friends with a smile, but it dropped at the looks she was receiving. "What? No ones going to believe it didn't happen. Might as well drag Kyler down with you.

"I mean, she has a point. The captain always goes down with the ship." Eli shrugged, trying hard to keep the happiness off his face. Seeing Kyler get humiliated instead of doing the humiliating was definitely a beautiful sight to see.

"Ugh," Daisy leaned back in her seat with a pout. "I didn't know it was possible to get any gayer then I already was. But the teenage boys of our generation somehow managed to do it. Except for you Eli. You give me hope. You better not become an asshole."