|12|

"Wassup Amber!" Lucas said walking towards me.

I'm currently in school and so unready for this.

"Morning to you too shit head" I sighed regretting the moment I stepped inside this school , you know the morning daily mood for every student.

"Woah watch your mouth young lady!" Noah gasped covering my mouth with his hands.

"Noah please" I said as I took his hands off my mouth.

"Technically its 1 in the afternoon so you cant say Morning" Lucas said smirking .
"How many times did I tell you to stop giving me that stupid smirk!" i  snapped narrowing my eyes at him

"Its not like you can do anything about it princessa" Lucas said while Noah just stood there slapping his forehead.

I shot him a glare then punched him in his stomach.

what? he started when he gave me that stupid smirk!

He growled in pain as i stood there enjoying the moment.

Noah on the other hand didn't.

"This is not what I've been teaching you Amby! where is my little innocent sister?" he said pouting.

"Dead" Lucas said glaring at me.

oh shit!

he started running after me all over the school!

"You're not getting away with that Amber!" he screamed.

"or am I?" I said stopping all of a sudden making him crash into the lockers!

I couldn't help the laughter that left my mouth. It was so funny!

while I was so busy laughing Lucas actually managed to get me. 

he pushed me to the floor and glared at me, but for how long have the two of us been able to hide our laughter?

Not for a single a second.

we both started laughing like maniacs while Noah stood there sighing. 

"Wow you're actually way to immature than I thought you were"

"Thank you Noah" I said as Lucas helped me up from the floor.

------------------------------------------------

+ At Home +

"AMBER HAVE YOU SEEN MY GREAY SWEATPANTS?" Noah asked from across the house.

"NO I DIDN-"

"WILL YOU TWO STOP SCREAMING AL OVER THE HOUSE!" Evangeline yelled from the kitchen.

"SORRY" We both said simultaneously.

Within few minutes I decided to get ready to hang out with the guys. It's kind of impossible to imagine that I'm willingly going to hang out with Lucas. Weird right? 

I got dressed up in a really simple but cute outfit. I went for a black denim skirt with a white tee and cute little shirt on top.

 I went for a black denim skirt with a white tee and cute little shirt on top