|11|

~

"NOAH!" I yelled hitting the door "OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

It's been almost 3 hours since I've been locked in here with Lucas and Noah isn't bothering at all.

Evangeline and Julian aren't home as well so this is great.

"This isn't going to work" Lucas said pulling me away from the door.

"Then what will?" I snapped starting to lose my cool "I'm hungry and I wanna eat!"

"We need to think of something" he sighed looking around.

"Well yeah please be quick I have a phobia from locked and small places" I said sitting down on a chair.

"You have a what?" Lucas said suddenly paying attention to me.

"A phobia" I emphasized

He stayed quiet for a while then spoke,"I've got an idea"

"Oh really what is it" I said in sarcasm

"Can you act?" Lucas asked the smirk not leaving his face.

"A little yeah" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

What is he planning.

"Great," he started coming near my ear and started whispering.

--------------------------------------

I starting to pretend that I can't breathe as Lucas walked towards the door.

"Amber what's wrong?!" He said in a panicked tone, making sure that his voice rang all over the house.

"My breath! I can't take it" I said pretending to be heavily breathing.

I screamed again then fell silent.

"Amber!" Lucas said while the both of us tried to hide our laughter.

"Amber wake up!" He said again.

The he walked to the door and started Knocking on it really hard.

"NOAH!" he said so believably "NOAH PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR AMBER FAINTED!" He cried making me believe his actions.

Soon enough we heard running footsteps coming towards the dining room.

"What's wrong?" Noah said from the other side of the door, worrieness obvious in his tone.

"It's Amber, she started panting then fainted!" Lucas said as I adjusted myself on the floor pretending to faint.

And as planned we heard the voice of the keys opening the door.

Now do I get up and run out of the room?

No.

We've planned something else. It's called revenge, we will stop his heart beat.

Lucas quickly bowed down and held me between his arms.

Noah came inside the room running.

"Oh my" he said pulling me rapidly from Lucas "what happened?"

"I've already told you! She fainted out of nowhere, she mentioned something about her phobia of locked places then fainted" Lucas said getting up quickly.

I just lay there and pretended to be in a coma or something, but trust me when I say it's not easy! I'm always on the verge of laughing.

"Phobia" Noah said in a really low tone.

"Yeah! You did this! We fucking told you to get us out of here!! But your childish ass wouldn't bother!" Lucas snapped pretending to be worried as hell.