Chapter 5

Noah's jaw dropped.

"You're the girl who slapped Lucas today!"

"He asked for it" I said rolling my eyes.

"This is sick! My best friend got slapped by my sister!" Noah started laughing "you sure are a hard girl Amber"

"Shut up Noah" Lucas said glaring at him.

"Sorry bro, but this is hilarious" Noah said trying to control his laughter " I still can't believe that a girl slapped you, I mean you're Lucas Andrei the boy that the whole school fears, then comes a little girl who-"

"Shut it Noah!" Lucas suddenly snapped.

Great! Now I'll have to deal with this douchebag even more now!

"I'm leaving" Lucas said walking out of the store.

"Wait!" Noah said holding his wrist "I'm pretty sure something went wrong today... can't you give each other another chance?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"No!" Lucas said pulling his hands away and walking out.

"Sorry but it's a no from me too Noah" I said glaring at Lucas as he left "he tried to hit me today at school, like who the hell does he think himself?!"

Noah sighed.

"How am I going to survive if you two don't sort things out? I need you two to be friends!"

"Sorry.." I said shrugging.

"Looks like I have a long way to go" Noah said to himself "let's go home then" he said walking to the car, I followed him.

He stopped me by the orphanage "go sign the papers and come" he said smiling.

"Sign what?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"You'll figure it out" he said motioning me to go.

I walked into the orphanage to see Vanessa, Cassandra, Evangeline, and Julian all sitting their happy.

"The adoption is almost complete" Vanessa said smiling.

Sign the papers... That's what Noah meant.

I walked to them as Cass handed me a few papers to sign.

I did as I was told and happiness didn't leave my face.

I HAVE A FAMILY NOW!!

I hugged everyone as I ran back to the car.

"Noah!!! We signed the papers!" I exclaimed as I got in.

"Oh my god! Now I have a baby sister!" Noah said clapping his hand.

We both laughed for a while before he drove off to my new home!!

---------------

"This is your new room" Evangeline said showing me a really really pretty room.

"Oh my it's BEAUTIFUL!" I said hugging her.

I looked around to see all of my stuff in here, when in the world did they bring them here?

"Ok then sweetie I'll leave you to sleep, I believe it's been already a long day" Evangeline said kissing my forehead.

"Okay, thank you" I said as I smiled.

When she left, I looked for my PJS and got ready to go to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------

_+*The Next Day*+_

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I was excited because tomorrow was the weekend.