|13|

"Noah!" I said trying to escape his grasp. "Noah why are you pulling me like that"

He was pulling me away from everyone while Lucas joined us.

I aggressively pulled my hand away from him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked getting annoyed.

He sighed before making sure no one was around us.

"What's the thing about that birthmark you have?" He said pointing at it.

"What do you mean?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"How did you get it? Is it a tattoo?" He asked.

I was super confused.

What was all of this about?

"Are you stupid?" I said trying to be as calm as I can "it's a birthmark I was born with it"

"What do you mean you were born with it?!" He said looking scared as if he's waiting for a different answer " Do you know what that is?!"

"A birthmark?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Amber you shouldn't really make this a laughing issue, this is serious" Lucas said getting closer.

"What is serious?" I asked trying to control my nerves "my birthmark?"

"Do you have any clue what does it indicate?" Noah said looking questioningly at me.

"No.." I said getting a bit nervous.

"Are you serious?" Noah said looking shocked "Everyone knows what that is"

"What do you expect from a girl who's a failure at history" Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" I said glaring at him.

"Don't you dare start a fight right now" Noah said with a threatening look on his face.

"Amber you said your foster parents brought you here right?" He started but in a low voice " to Vascura I mean"

"Yeah.." I said getting conscious as he's talking about the lie I told them. About how I came to this place.

"Then they weren't your real parents?" He said getting a bit nervous.

"No" I said trying to be as careful as I can. I don't want to expose myself " I know nothing about my real parents. Indeed I've never seen them I lived with my foster family since I was only a few months old"

And that is true. I never met my real parents.

Lucas and Noah looked frightened as hell.

"We have to go home" Lucas said looking around us "we can't discuss this hear it's dangerous..."

"You're right, we have to go" Noah said pulling me beside him. He put his hands on my shoulder hiding my birthmark as we walked to the car.

-----------------------

"Are you going to explain all this shit to me?!" I snapped at the boys.

We were now in Noah's bedroom and the door was locked.

They wanted to make sure that Evangeline and Julian won't pop on us.

"Can you just calm down" Lucas said sighing.

"We can't tell you anything until we're hundred percent sure of what is on our minds" Noah said running a hand through his hair.

"What is on your minds?!" I asked huffing loudly. "This is some actual bullshit"