|16|

"Can you promise me you are not going to hurt me!" I snapped trying to ignore the pain.

"Yes! Yes we do! What is happening Amber!?" Noah said looking pretty nervous.

I looked at them and knew that there was no going back.

"I'm transforming into a human..."

-----------------------

"What the-" Lucas said horror evident on his face.

"Amber are you sane?" Noah asked putting his hand on my forehead.

"I am Noah" I said pushing his hands away.

"I'm actually a human"  I said making my whole body tremble.

They both looked at each other before panic made it way to the three of us.

"What do you mean?" Lucas said getting closer.

I found myself backing off for no reason.

I was scared.

A human in a room with two vampires. Yeah not the coolest thing ever.

"D-dont be scared" Lucas said stopping midway "you know I'll never hurt you right?"

Noah shot him a look before looking back at me.

"It's alright Amby just tell us what you have."

I took a deep breath before telling them everything from the moment I heard the news of the dead bodies on the TV until this second.

I ignored the pain until it slowly started fading away.

When I was done telling the story their faces were hard to read there were fear, confusion, nervousness, and a lot more.

"So you've been tricking us all this time?!" Lucas said running a hand through his hair.

"Lucas what the hell did you expect her to do?!" Noah said glaring at him "She's a human in a vampire world! She won't just come to us and go Yo did I tell you guys that I'm actually a human!"

Lucas stayed quiet for a while then he sighed.

"You better tell no one about this if you want to keep breathing for another day sweetheart"

I looked at him horror taking over all of my expressions.

"Lucas shut the fuck up!" Noah yelled at him.

"It's going to be okay" he said smiling at me "I always knew that there was something off with you.....but not that tho"

I sat there not knowing what to do anymore.

Lucas shot his eyes open all of sudden.

"Oh my god no-" he said looking at me in horror.

"What's wro-"

"Someone knows about Amber" he started cutting Noah off "This is it! This is why they're trying to kill her!"

"How will anyone know?" Noah asked him in confusion.

I just sat there having no energy to do anything at all.

Lucas quickly pulled Noah and started whispering something into his ears making Noah's face expression get more and more unreadable.

I was getting scared.

These two were obviously hiding something from me.

"Amber don't you dare tell anyone about this! Not even Evangeline and Julian!" Lucas said running a hand through his hair "And make sure no one sees you in your human form or whatever you call it"