Chapter 3

Amber's POV

It's been a week since my first day of school. Things haven't really changed a lot, me and Vanessa are getting closer everyday, school is getting on my nerves! It's so hard for some reason and like there are these Vampire related classes that drives me crazy.

I'm getting over what happened to my parents.... I'm this kind of person who just moves on... I don't really want to ruin the rest of my life because of what happened that day.

I'm trying my best to forget...

Anyway, I haven't got a single friend at school. Why? You ask. Will let me tell you I didn't even give it a try. I just prefer being with myself. And I just rather be alone these days... I've always been social but I'm still not fully used to being a Vampire thing, or how did I even end up here.

Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, I only have Vanessa.

I was currently getting ready for school. I went for a pair of white pants and a deep red shirt with a small necklace. Nothing much.

I made myself a sandwich before stomping off to school.

The weather was beautiful. It was cloudy and cool Which was perfect for me.

I finally arrived at school and started walking to my first class. Which was History, my favorite yet hardest class.

I adored history! I got to know a lot of stuff about Vampires, but for me as a girl who didn't take vampire history, it can get really messy, and with that I mean R E A L L Y messy. I just get confused and frustrated.

I walked into class, then sat on a desk in the second row.

Soon, the teacher walked in and started explaining our new lesson. And again I was confused as hell.

°• At Lunch •°

I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw that a lot of people were gathered by the lockers.

I walked to them to see a boy hitting another one. To make it more clear the one who was getting bullied seemed super fragile, while the other one looked like, well an actual vampire, one of those who we feared the most....

I quickly ran to them and pushed the jerk of that poor boy.

I gave the boy a sympathetic look before gesturing him to walk away.

“Th-thanks," he smiled as he walked away.

I turned around to see that everyone was shocked. "What the fuck?!" the boy who was hitting the other one said glaring at me.

I shot him a glare before walking away. I wasn't in the mood to deal with his shit.

I then felt myself being pushed against the wall.

"Listen here you little freak," he started giving me a threatening look "no one's ever tried to defeat me, and with that I mean no one!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I snapped pushing him off me.

He looked dazzled for a while.

"Now you Listen here you cocky jerk!" I said, glaring at him "if you think that you can do anything to me just because I'mma girl then fuck off, because you can't!" I said pushing him.

Everyone was silent for some reason.

I don't know who that boy is or what was going on between him and the other one, but what I know is that he's an asshole.

"You little freak!" He said, pushing me to the floor "are you gonna take the back or should I make you do it myself“ he said pressing his legs on me.