|21|

I froze in my place unable to react.

"Now if you please , I am not done talking to you" he said walking back to his chair.

Normally I would have slapped him and walked away.

But right now , Aaron has more power than I do. If he actually knows I am a human and spreads it around I will get killed.

I looked at him still unable to process what just happened.

"We're bond to hang out a lot together , and you should do whatever I ask you too or else" he said chuckling a little.

"That's some bullshit , I'm not a human" I said sipping my tea trying not to show how much panicked I am right now.

"Oh really" he said smirking. He started getting closer and closer "your heartbeat doesn't say so , you seem terrified"

I gulped rolling my eyes.

"This is ridiculous" I said pushing him away.

"And the reindeer that crashed into your car is too" he said making my eyes widen " a miserable coincidence was it? Leaded to your parents death"

"How did you-"

"I know a lot of stuff and if you don't want me to expose you , you should do everything I ask you to do" he said smirking taking another sip from his coffee.

"And if you think about telling anyone that I know , just be sure that I'll make you regret it" he stayed quiet for a while before talking again "you can leave now" he chuckled as he stood up and walked towards me. He put a strand of hair behind my hair before walking out of the Café.

I just sat there dazzled and scared.

What am I supposed to do now?!
How the fuck does he know about this?! I haven't told anyone but the boys!

what does he want from me?

Questions were running all over my mind.

I took a deep breath and stoop up.

Even if he tells everyone he can't quite prove it right?

I didn't want to get in any sort of public transportation right now, so I pulled out my phone and called Noah to ask him to come and pick me up, but he didn't answer.

I called him two more times but still no answer.

I cursed as I knew that I had no other choice but calling Lucas.

I called him and surprisingly he answered quickly.

"Hey , umm" I started but I didn't know what to say. My voice was shaking. "Do you mind picking me up , I tried calling Noah but he doesn't pick up"

"Are you okay?" He asked and I swear I could sense a worried tone in his voice "did that boy do anything to you?"

"I'm fine" I said trying to sound believable. "Just please come pick me up , I'm at the Supernatural café"

"Don't move I'll be there in no time" Lucas said hanging up.

I sat down again waiting for him trying to calm myself down.

I had so many questions that remained unanswered about this whole situation , and what Aaron just did messed everything up more than it already was.

I shouldn't have hung out with him in first place.

I was exhausted , I just want to get back to the time were everything was okay. This is just screwed up!

A few minutes passed by and Lucas was there walking into the café.