|14|

"What the fuck do they want from you?!" Noah yelled running a hand through his hair.

"It's not like we know, so calm down Noah" Lucas said from beside me.

It's been almost 2 hours since what happened. And Evangeline and Julian aren't home.

Lucas called Noah and told him about what had happened. And in no time Noah was there to pick us up.

And now we're in My bedroom.

"I don't get it, why would they be so serious about killing you" Noah said still walking back and forth.

"Amber" he said looking at me "are you sure you're not hiding anything from us?"

I hesitated for a while.

All of this chaos that had been happening caught me off guard. I'm not able to think straight anymore.

If I told them the truth what would happen?

Would they actually hurt me?

I didn't really know whether to tell them or no.

I was scared and this made me feel the worst of all! I've always been the bad girl who cares about nothing! I've always been so brave and I don't know what happened but I'm not that same girl anymore... I get scared easily and I have a problem with giving people all my trust..

"Are you even with us?" Lucas asked in disbelief.

I nodded slowly.

"Yes I am; I just zoned out for a while"

"Could it be something about those people who threw you here?" Noah asked looking at me.

I didn't move.

"Noah, don't use the word threw that's rude" Lucas hissed at Noah thinking I can't hear him.

I chuckled a little.

Even during a situation like this they managed to make me laugh.

"What will you do if I said I do have a secret" I said instantly regretting it.

Both of them looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Noah said furrowing his eyebrows.

"N-nothing" I said trying to get out of this situation.

What the hell was I thinking of when I said that?!

"Amber" Noah said in a threatening tone "what are you hiding from us?"

I didn't talk.

"Don't be afraid" Lucas said encouraging me to talk.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. I was stuck!

I kept looking at them, begging them to drop the subject.

But they didn't.

"Can we please change the subject?" I asked with pleading eyes "I'm not ready for this yet"

The boys looked at each other before Noah sighed.

"Amber..."

"Please" I said.

Noah looked at me for a while.

"You should know you can trust us with anything Amber" He said sighing.

"I do trust you I'm just-" and I got cut off when Noah hugged me.

I didn't know how much I needed this hug until now.

I found myself hugging him so tightly as if my life's depending on this hug.

"Are you going to tell Evangeline and Julian?" Lucas asked looking at the two of us.

"No!" I shrieked pulling away from Noah "They don't need to know anything!"

"Calm down bingo I was just asking" he said rolling his eyes.

"Bingo?! What the fuck is that?" I said glaring at him.

"I don't know it just popped up in my mind" he said chuckling.

"That is not funny Mr. Pickles" I said rolling my eyes.

"This is certainly not the time for you two to fight." Noah said face palming.

"Hold up" Lucas said pushing Noah away "Who did you just call Mr. Pickles"

"You" I said smirking.

"Oh you definitely have no clue what you're playing at Amber" he said getting closer to me.

"What will you do about it?" I said still smirking.

"I'll-" Lucas tried saying something but got cut off when Noah pushed him away from me.

"Yo remember that's my little sister" he said folding his arms as he stood infront of me.

"And?" Lucas said raising his eyebrows.

"I won't allow to come near her in anyway Lucas"

"Calm down Noah" I said walking past him " I know he wouldn't be able to do anything to me"

"You got a lot of confidence there Amber" Lucas said smirking.

"So what?" I said my smirk not leaving my face.

"You know I'm capable of doing way more than you'll ever know" Lucas said chuckling.

"Lucas stop" Noah said not liking this conversation at all.

"Alright alright I'll stop" Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"You two forgot why we are here in first place" Noah said face palming.

My heart beat stopped for a second.

He isn't going to drop the subject-

"Now what's that secret Amber?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I froze again.

If I say something wrong I might change everything...

"It's okay just spit it out" Lucas said giving me a warm smile.

"I don't know if I should really say it.." I said trying to get out of this.

I felt too much pressure. I can't do this! I can't just tell them that I'm a human!

What if they hunt me alive?!

What if they hate me and kick me out?!

I don't want to lose them... I love them so much and I'm not willing to risk our friendship...

My head was killing me. I've never felt like this before.

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed as I fell down on my knees.

My whole body was aching.

"Amber!" I heard the boys scream.

Noah tried helping me stand up but I kept falling in pain.

"What's going on?!" Lucas said panicking.

I felt my fangs disappearing.

Was I turning back into a human?!

------------------------------

Hey guys!!

I'm back with another chapter!!

I just wanted to thank you all for your support it really means a lot <3

I honestly love each and every single one of you!!

I can't appreciate you all enough 💗!

Peace out ~