Prompt list

Created by snk-warriors on Tumblr

Activities: What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Beauty: What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Comfort: How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Dreams: How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Equal: Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Fight: Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Gratitude: How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Honesty: Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Inspiration: Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Jealousy: Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

Kiss: Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

Love Confession: How would they confess to their s/o?

Marriage: Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

Nicknames: What do they call their s/o?

On Cloud Nine: What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

PDA: Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

Quirk: Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

Romance: How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

Support: Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

Thrill: Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

Understanding: How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

Value: How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

Wild Card: A random Fluff Headcanon.

XOXO: Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Yearning: How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

Zeal: Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?