Marriage

Being someone who was used to attend plenty of official events and ceremonies worldwide, Leona didn't like the idea of planning a wedding.

If that was the case, the royal family of Afterglow Savanna would be involved, and as if they weren't noisy enough, he must invite royalty for other countries and make it a special topic for the whole kingdom. Too much trouble.

And marrying Vil would mean that his acquaintances from movie and fashion industry would also be present. All the people who would go at the occasion didn't have the slightest care for him, or didn't have the couple's best interest.

Still, he saw his relationship with Vil as the same as of a married couple, so having an actual marriage ritual wasn't necessary. However, Vil dreamed every day on a big ceremony to show everyone he indeed had a partner who respected and adored him. He pictured everything, from the dress, walking the aisle with his father - or Rook, if he couldn't be there, Leona waiting for him at the altar.

He never mentioned it for Leona, of course. They never brought the matter of wedding before, and the feelings of Leona regarding it was unknown for Vil. Even if he mentioned someone he knew who got married, or when he had a wedding themed photo shoot, Leona's reaction was always bland. Instead of giving up, he left the issue for a while until he come up with a plan to get Leona's thoughs on the matter.