Support

Vil was the one who always look up for others expecting them to hone their abilities the most. And with Leona it wouldn't be different. If you ask Leona who was the first person who believed in his true capacity over his title or his tough attitude he'd answer Vil in a heartbeat.

When he knew that Leona would pursue a career in Magical Shift, he didn't receive well at first, because he believed that a person as intelligent and competent in so many ways like Leona would limit himself in sports.

But Leona rebutted him, arguing that at the position he played at the field a lot of skills were needed, such as notion of space and prediction of the players' next steps on the game.

Magift wasn't just about brutal force and powerful magic, but quick and strategic thinking as well. After that explanation, Vil understood his reasoning but reluctantly gave his endorsement.

When Vil shared his desire for auditioning for a more diverse set of roles, like detective that antagonize a gentleman thief in a mystery series or a soldier in a war movie, he got discouraged by his agent and even got doubtful comments about it on social media. It would be a lonely time if it wasn't for his father and Leona, the only ones to support his decision.

When he eventually showed up in auditions and got a few roles in indie movies and more mature themed films, there was a shift in the public perception of his image and work, and he even got more opportunities as time passed.