Comfort

Leona was a very attentive person. He could easily spot whenever Vil was acting weird or seemed in pain.

But he knew that he doesn't have the ability to say the proper words at proper time to bring comfort, so he always waited for Vil himself to reach out to him and say what's tormenting him.

The problems were always the same. He couldn't get the role he was expecting, he wasn't nominated for an upcoming award, that damn Neige got himself another advertising deal in his place.

Instead of reassuring words, Leona would bring him a tea or prepare a bath for Vil to relax. Sometimes he joined the bathtub and let Vil lean on his embrace.

Also, regardless of how prideful Leona could be, he couldn't help when his insecurities get him. It wasn't rare for Vil to hear once in a while things like "Why are you still with me?" Or "You deserve someone better".

Even though he could understand the root of that thoughts, with the entertainment industry being so flashy and glamorous, and the media always eager to point out that he was a match for the elegant model, hear that words coming from his partner made Vil slightly upset.

After all Leona was the man he chose to spend the rest of his life with, how couldn't he trust his judgment?

Every night that these thoughts haunted Leona the most, Vil would assure him how much he appreciated his partner leaving fleeting kisses all over his body while murmuring praises for him.

Saying how beautiful and clever he was, how he was a great leader, how he was loved by magift fans for his ability and how he was the best partner Vil could ever have.