Love Confession

They were dancing around each other for a while, everyone around them started noticing changes on the way they treated each other. A hand at the small of the back, a head over one's shoulder, and so on.

But they surely would spend the rest of their lives without saying the words "I love you" to one another if they could. They're so stubborn that they saw a confession as a sign of weakness.

Not that having vulnerabilities is a problem, but the troublesome part is showing it to specifically that particular person. However, all of that changed on a certain day.

The two were making small talk after a class they took as elective. When Vil got absent-minded for a while, Leona couldn't look away from him. He almost reached out to caress Vil's face, but he stopped, realizing what he was about to do. He sighed.

"That's it. I think I lost."

That sounded so out of place that suprised Vil. "What?"

"You get it, right?"

When he understood what was Leona talking about, he just rolled his eyes. "How troublesome. This wasn't supposed to be some kind of game. Very well." he put his long bang behind his ear, "If you want to take it that way, consider me a loser as well."

"Humph. So it that means it was a draw? How boring."

"Want to settle this up? I have some ideas."

"Care to share what are you thinking, then?"

Vil just smile as an answer and pulled Leona by the wrist, taking him somewhere out of reach from curious gazes.