Kiss

After one dorm leaders' meeting, when the two of the couldn't agree on a topic, and Riddle had to interfere and bring a solution, they left with a sour taste in their mouth. Vil went after Leona, arguing that he must comply to his responsibilities as dorm leader, and he could only hear meaningless gibberish.

"The meeting got extended because of you," he said. "When you'll ever learn?"

Leona couldn't present information on the students that were chosen to play at Magift Inter-high because he hadn't select them yet, and that was the source of all the uproar. Having Ruggie reminding him his obligations was noisy enough. Why this guy also had to follow him around?

"Oi." he stopped, "Don't you have your own dorm to care about?"

"As a fellow dorm leader, I can't let you be careless with your duties."

He could hear that excuse over and over, but still wasn't enough for him. Even Riddle, who would be annoying with his mental rulebook, wasn't used to boss him around. So he tried to change his approach.

"Why do you keep insisting on me? Do you like me that much?"

Vil just looked in disbelief and then chucked. "As if. You think so high of you."

"Is that so? If I do this-" he cornered the younger against a wall, resting the elbow a few inches above Vil's shoulder, "Won't you feel nothing at all?"

Vil didn't get intimidated by it. In fact, he was eager to see how it would go. "Using dirty tactics now? Well, you better stand up to it."

"Ha! So do you think you can handle me?"

"There's only one way to find out." Vil shortened the distance between them by pulling him by the open collar of his undershirt - and the stupid button he didn't want to sew one time.

And the rest is story.