Author's Note

So, I promised myself I would never write fanfiction...Don't get me wrong, I love fanfiction! But, writing fanfiction is hard. There is usually a large audience for it, that thought means there is more people you can offend with how you portray your characters. But, I know if I can write some decent fanfiction I might be able to pull some people in and get them interested. So, here I am!

An idea kinda popped into my head, honestly thinking of inspiration isn't my weakness. Most of the time I just struggle with putting it down and following a story. But I'm going to try! And I know I'm writing a thing that's been done a bunch, but I want to give it my own spin.  So, here we go! Let's see where the story leads me, hope you stay along for the ride. :)

Disclaimer: This next part might be a little mean...

Dear Potential Reader,

Know that I am far from the best writer out there and this certainly isn't my best work. If you don't like don't damn read, It's really that simple. If you think you have constructive criticism, hit me with it.

If you only wanna ruin my day, kindly leave this story! I'll leave your nasty little comment there just cause I can. You aren't getting anything out of your hate yk, you can't even see my hurt.

Thank you all, and please be good people and think about how your actions affect others. It honestly takes more effort to write a hate comment then roll your eyes and move on with life.