IV. Guessing game

I'm not dead, just really busy and with writer's block

Anyway, i'm back, will ask the same things as always, have patience with me and give feedback.

oh and I really love your comments so feel free to write silly stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I saw the receptionist backed out the door, I turned around to face the kid again and- oH mY fUcKiNg GoD!

He was looking straight at me and his eyes were casting a creepy green light around the cell, as if it wasn't scary enough. The worst thing was that the kid had a deeply unnerving stare and he seemed to have this predatory aura around him.

-So... um... What's your name kid?

Don't ask me why or how but all of a sudden the temperature dropped so much that I could see the frost climbing up the walls in a deeply unnerving way. The thing, because that is not just a kid of that I'm sure, kept on looking at me calmly but he was easy to read, he was wary. Even though it is obvious why Bruce took an interest, now that I've met the kid I have to wonder how come he didn't straight up kidnap him.

Apparently while I was thinking the little shit just had to get closer, and of course I didn't hear him, why would I really. It's not like I feel inside a fucking horror movie.

-Aren't you a little close? -I have to give it to me, it's so cold here I thought I would be stuttering.

The kid seems to find something amusing and after inspecting me a little more he starts mouthing something repeatedly. Something with an L?

-I don't understand you kiddo.

He huffs annoyed, stares at the floor for a couple of awkwardly creepy minutes and then seems to come up with an idea. He starts mimicking something and it's honestly hilarious how often he stops to get frustrated at himself.

Turns out we were there half an hour just so he could tell me he liked me.

Good?

After another hour he signals something about a ghost or something and a nurse came to shoo me out.

On my way to the manor I can't help but think about the kid. He seems to be unable to talk, or prefers to torture me with a children's game. Apparently he can be super creepy and weird but outside of that he doesn't seem too dangerous, just traumatized...Considering I think I made friends with him I'll help him.

I mean it's not like he died or anything too dark.