VI. Familiarizing

Hey! I didn't die, i'm inmortal. Procrastinations is just such a bitch.

Anyway, same as always:

@This is a hobby so i'll post whenever my lazy ass feels like it.

@I am still Latina so any and all errors you see and feel like criticizing in a good way, feel free to do so it's greatly appreciated (If you want to be rude, i will kindly pretend you don't exist)

@I can either upload tomorrow or in a year or two, but i WILL upload.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Things weren't exactly going according to plan. Danny, turns out, either can't talk or won't which makes everything much more difficult than it has to be to discover what actually happened to him.

Another discovery that came to be was the apparent friendship Jason has with the kid. That came out after pestering my second oldest for a week trying to figure out why he practically moved to the mansion all of a sudden. Anyways, Jason is the only one that can understand the new addition without having to spend hours upon hours doing a poor attempt of a guessing game. He still refuses to translate, saying that practice makes the master, but we all know he does it to get a good laugh and to hold it over our heads

After Jason, Phantom seems to get along better with Damian and they have formed an odd relationship that could almost be translated to friendship. Danny finds Damian's death threats endlessly amusing and, after trying to sneak up on the kid one too many times and him successfully sneaking up on Damian, my youngest seems to have some grudging respect for The Boy.

Dick seems ecstatic to have someone new around, almost walking on eggshells around him to make sure he doesn't hurt him in any way possible and they have a strong bond. The first Robin seemed particularly happy when Danny showed he enjoyed his acrobatics and performs daily with pleasure now that he has an eager audience.

Tim, unlike the others, treated him like a really hard to solve case. This lead to him being one of the people who most time spent with Danny, second only to Jason, and in third place the rest of us. Although hard to admit, the caffeine addict was making great progress and discoveries. As one does when practically stalking a person.

The first few days immediate changes had to be made. Firstly, we looked at the list of medicals and decided what to take off, what to keep and where to buy everything. When Tim had brought them up we had done a brief scan of them just to know if any of them was to keep craziness at bay, but hadn't actually paid close attention to them. Turns out most of his pills are for PTSD, anxiety and a lot of different ingestible power blockers. Why he needs them? That's what we are trying to figure out.

The second change we did was take some of the inhibitors off. The commissioner insists that was a bad decision. As soon as we got rid of the collar and the bracelet ones on his arms, ice covered the whole house, the phone started to ring, this unearthly aura embraced The Boy and his eyes turned acidic green while a ring of flames of the same color exploded from him.