VII. Inside the Mistery

So... i only promised i wouldn't take 6 months and I didn't so you've got nothing to fight me for.

The chapter's done, I think it is longer than usual, but comment if it is to your satisfaction.

I've introduced my ship here so if you don't like it you know where the metaphorical door is and you're welcomed to use it.

Thank you all for reacting and reading it so fast last time and i hope you comment at lest once.

Now *claps* i think this is kinda sad, I didn't cry, but maybe you do.

And now the real now, NOW *claps*:

@I post whenever i feel like it because this is a hobby.

@English ain't my native tongue so if you feel like i made a mistake, please tell me and I swear I'll get around to correcting it.

@As always know that i could take a year and a half, but I  WILL post.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It had been years. We don't know how many. The time spent too long and at the same time too short to make an accurate guess.

The moment he was in trouble they felt it, but when they didn't get there on time that's when the chaos started.

Half of the ghost zone, especially the ones that were closest to their king, have been trying to pinpoint exactly where he was and wreaking havoc on any and all suspected locations while trying not to get discovered by the Justice League, any form of government funded organization or worse. They have been at it every waking moment. The first thing they did was kick the adult Fentons out of the city, nobody knew what exactly they did, but they were obviously involved. The second thing they did was erase The most hunted town off the map. According to the world only A nice place to live has always been in its place. They raised their cybersecurity, between Tucker and Technus not even the Big Bat could hack it (They knew, they liked to see the Bat clan try during free times).

Sam had let Undergrowth train her so that she could keep an eye on the ghosts that were all too happy to not have a king. She was learning fast and grew to like her ghost parent as he seemed to prefer she called him. They were found hanging out more often than not and the plant ghost loved to tease her about her aberration to the sun just as much as she loved complaining about her actual parents (She liked to make ghost plants that were good for below zero temperatures so that Danny could feel her close even when he had an emotion induced loss of control)

Ember, as Danny's girlfriend (Yeah, they were surprised too when Danny told them), was elected temporary queen, not even she liked that, but nothing else could be done until they found Danny. Sometimes Ember would stay all night next to the computer trying to localize Danny's ectosignature while quietly, sadly singing Remember. Even after the huge shock their relationship came with nobody could deny its genuineness and could feel their heart break everytime they found her huddled in the seat in front of it (Though usually she wasn't the only one and it was more common than not to find a pile of close friends and ghosts waiting for a small beep and some coordinates).

Tucker, as a good best friend of 10 or so years, started studying. He trained under Technus to be able to operate and design the big wall that kept Amity Park away from prying eyes (Make sure to protect first, just how Danny would do, and rescue later). He got together with Valerie, her dad, skulker and Jazz to be able to make an ectosignature tracker that resembled the genius of the Fentons, but at the same time was as far away as it could possibly be and to try to track down his usually easily findable friend who now refused to give signs of not-life (Something was blocking it, hiding him, his scent and signature, his connection to the ghost zone, his existence).

They hated it with all their hearts. There wasn't a laugh at night when the stars were clearer anymore, instead you could hear a puppy like whine from a glowing dog searching for his owner. Amity became dull in the absence of its core and spirit, the changes that made it part of the ghost zone making it known that the infinite realms king and protector was missing. Even Pandora, motherly Pandora, spirit of hope and closest thing to a good mother Danny's core has ever yearned, was grieving as if her child had died. Clockwork, fatherly Clockwork, who had gotten too mixed up with Danny to be able to see his future anymore, was constantly keeping a mirror trained on the miraculous machine that would be able to bring his boy back, to track him, to tell them that they were all just being paranoid and anxious, and that Danny was just coming home to his family and clone (relationship still being figure out), waiting for a beep, a beep, just a beep, WhY wOn'T yOu BeEp YoU-

There was a beep.